5/19 Day 89 Tuesday Movin May 19!

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Turn Off the TV, Turn on the Radio!

Challenge: When the TVs on we tend to sit, but when the radio's on we want to move. Today's challenge is to trade in some TV viewing time and crank up the music instead. Spontaneous dance party....oh yeah!!!

Replies

• mdavila82
    mdavila82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We do this so often in my house! We all take turns picking songs on youtube and just dance. I can totally do this.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,010 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun, and I have a couple dances I need to learn by Friday.
  • ccat1987
    ccat1987 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! I actually was hoping do not watch TV all week! My plan is to take the pup for a after dinner walk then read on the patio till bed. Good luck everyone!
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great idea. I'm walking for at 30 minutes today and I will do this challenge for at least 15 minutes. I don't watch TV during the week. No time.
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mare7272 wrote: »
    Great idea. I'm walking for at 30 minutes today and I will do this challenge for at least 15 minutes. I don't watch TV during the week. No time.

20 minutes on treadmill and 20 minutes walking the dogs. 10 minutes stenthening exercises.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,378 Member
    Options
    I don't watch TV during the day either, no time! But today, I wasn't able to get to the gym so I popped in a couple Kettlebell DVD's. I have a Zumba set but just can't get the moves down, lol
  • Sungoddess314
    Sungoddess314 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I got up off the sofa after dinner, went to the gym and danced on the stair climber...rap music makes me dance.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,378 Member
    Options
    I got up off the sofa after dinner, went to the gym and danced on the stair climber...rap music makes me dance.

Wow, love love this idea!!!!!