New to group :)

Options
erinrae1980
erinrae1980 Posts: 6 Member
Hello my name is Erin I'm 35 yrs old 5ft tall currently weigh 170 pounds and a type 2 diabetic. I have 5 children 16,12,10,6, and 1mo. I have been part of MFP for a couple years now I lost 30 lbs a little over a year ago :). I was doing great but as I said lol I have a 1 mo old he was delivered via emergency c-section so i'm still in recovery mode. As ready as I'm to get back on track I know my body is not :( so in the mean time my goal is to do as much nutritional wise to help heal my body and start loseing weight I still have 7 lbs to lose to be pre pregnancy and then 45lbs to reach my ultimate goal i am looking forward to getting to know you all! feel free to add me as a friend i'm going to need all the support I can get!!

Replies

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! You must have your hands full with that many kids, wow! Definitely do a lot of reading up, especially with where you're at now health wise. :smile:
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • keysha825
    keysha825 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All! My name is Keysha & I love this app and thought I would finally jump on board to a group and this one seems like my speed. A group of young ppl in their thirties looking to better themselves physically and emotionally