any cat parents out there

Options
Donnah781
Donnah781 Posts: 37 Member
Hello,
I have a 12 yr old fur babt lily :-)
How old are your cats and their names :-)

Replies

• arkham_ma
    arkham_ma Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old, Minerva.

She's a great little cat :smile:

Note that there's another thread about cats, including pics (not that I mind more excuses to talk about my Minerva):
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1456826/anyone-else-have-cats-if-so-what-kind-if-u-can-post-pics
  • Donnah781
    Donnah781 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    aww . love her name. oh great, thanks for the link :-)
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats. Fluff is 7 and he is unreasonably stubborn. Mykie is 14 weeks and she literally climbs doors and walls.
  • zookeeper56k
    zookeeper56k Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Tweetescape, when my sister first moved in with me her kitty was quite young. And I have pictures of her sitting on top of a door she was so tiny. Priscilla is a little calico and she's 4 years old. I have two kitties, precious is 10 years old. And Lula bell is 5. Precious runs the whole program in the kitty world. I also have two dogs, lady Mackenzie she is 11 she's a small mixed breed. And then my other dog is a large pitbull, whose name is JorjaRae. She thinks he's a lap dog but at 92 pounds that's a little difficult. I also have two sun conure parrot. Their names are Zeus and Rosa. My sister also has 2 dogs, one is a black lab mix his name is Harley. And then there Kane, he is a chiweenie. We still have more but some of them died from old age. Which is something I don't handle very well.
    So what does everybody else to do to lose weight?
  • sparklezara
    sparklezara Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 2. Elfie Belle a lilac point Siamese & Arthur Chow a tabby Tonkinese. They're my world!
  • TigerSunStorm
    TigerSunStorm Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have five cats, plus I feed two or three that come around sometimes. :) I just recently had to have my oldest cat, Charlie, put to sleep. I'm still depressed about that. But he was terribly sick.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats (and a dog). The cats are still young, just kittens (6 months now) They're both black, called Midnight and Panther. Our dog is a very exciteable 5 y.o Golden Retriever called Kim. They get on well together :smile:
    I just recently had to have my oldest cat, Charlie, put to sleep. I'm still depressed about that. But he was terribly sick.

Sorry to hear that :( I had to do the same with one of mine several years ago. It's a horrible experience, but the good thing is they're no longer in pain or suffering. Sometimes when they're really sick it's the kindest thing you can do for them.

• amorello06
    amorello06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have my sweet girl Callie, domestic medium hair calico.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I have a wonderful 14 year old tuxedo cat named Simon.

nj4jxh3a032e.jpg

I have five cats, plus I feed two or three that come around sometimes. :) I just recently had to have my oldest cat, Charlie, put to sleep. I'm still depressed about that. But he was terribly sick.
    I'm so sorry. I know the feeling. We had to put Simon's litter mate brother to sleep in 2012 and poor Simon was so lost without him for the longest time. Then we got a dog and turned his world upside down!
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    We have two cats and as you can see above, they each have their own dog
  • TigerSunStorm
    Options
    I have eight cats, plus two Gerald and various neighborhood cats that come to "visit" I also have two dogs.
  • TigerSunStorm
    Options
    Feral not gerald