Sharing is caring

Options
MzLaLa29
MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
Feel free to share or say whatever you want to say!

Replies

• MzLaLa29
    Options
    I saw a quote in instagram I wanted to share really quick. It says, "Eat better, not less." I whole heartedly agree. My suggested calorie intake is 1200. It seems low, but that can be a lot of food. I don't know about ya'll, but I like to eat.

Healthy living and weight loss should not be about starving yourself and feeling miserable so you can look good. (I'm talking to myself here.) People have been talking a lot about cheat days this weekend. Personally, I choose not to do that. I eat chocolate EVERY day. If I want fries or pizza, I have it. I just make sure it fits in so I stay green.

Memorial day weekend is upon us. My extended family is having a cookout at the beach. In preparation, I plan to do two sessions of zumba on Saturday morning. That way, I'm not sitting there counting all my calories instead of enjoying time with family and friends. I will fix my plate the same way I would any other day and keep it moving.

Everyone's situation is different, but I just felt the need to share that. Enjoy what's left of the weekend!
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input-your thoughts are good to consider.
    When we "cheat" the only one we are cheating is ourselves!
  • ddif
    ddif Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am going camping this weekend so I am a bit woo tied about the food availability
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    ddif wrote: »
    I am going camping this weekend so I am a bit woo tied about the food availability

Are you guys hunting for food? I've been camping many times but rarely were we truly "roughing it". Pack whatever you need to make it through the weekend if you can.