Starting the program May 18, anyone wanna join?

Options
Ydaburgos123
Ydaburgos123 Posts: 5 Member
Hi guys, I've started and stopped twice before but this time I want to stick to it. I figure using the community boards would help motivate me. I'm starting on an oddball week, if anyone wants to join in even at the beginning of June, that's cool with me.

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm going on vacation at the beginning of July and was planning to start as soon as I return. I hope someone's planning to start sooner because I know how great it is to have others exercising along with you. I'm currently doing 21 Day Fix and PiYo and plan on doing Slim in 6 in June and through my vacation. (Can you tell I like to plan ahead? LOL!)
  • Ydaburgos123
    Options
    Lol wow yes that's way ahead. Cool you're doin something in the meantime. I'm starting from scatch next week.
  • Shugga66
    Shugga66 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have started and restarted so many programs, it's ridiculous. So why not start again. I finished Phase I and will begin Phase 2 again. I have a wedding to attend in July, so not much time to get into the "dress." I'm not sure if it's black or gold lol. Anyone starting Phase 2 or any part of this program tomorrow, I would love the support and for you to keep me accountable.

I'm sure I will start and stop again and again, but I don't want to stop until I at least complete Phase 2!!! This is 4 weeks, I have to remain motivated for at least 4 weeks, uggg! Ok, off my soap box and into the kitchen to see what I can have for breakfast.

Good Luck Everyone
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm in to start today! I did the whole 90 day program a couple years ago and it was awesome! I haven't been able to stick it out more than a few weeks since then.
  • Ydaburgos123
    Options
    Hi guys wow I was feeling lazy and discouraged today but after seeing you guys joined me I'm gonna make sure to do a DVD today! Thanks for the support!
  • Shugga66
    Options
    Ok, I was so close to not working out after all the talk less than 24 hours ago. So, I got off my butt and pushed play. The day is not over, get to it if you haven't yet!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    I got off work on time yesterday (a miracle), and did Workout 1 before dinner. It's amazing how my body remembers the moves. I felt amazing afterwards. I'm on the West Coast, so I won't do Workout 2 until some of you are going to bed.
  • luzdama78
    luzdama78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started on the 9th...this is my 3rd time trying to get through it and I really want to stick with it. I swap out the cardio for running or Zumba. The cardio isn't bad but I just find it boring. But I really love Jillian and the circuit training of this program and hope it helps me get fit. Good luck!
  • changelife13
    changelife13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ready to start again
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    I did Workout 2 on Tuesday but didn't get Cardio 1 in last night. I'm actually pretty sore from Monday & Tuesday's workouts. I worked until 8:30 pm and was too exhausted from running around at work. I'll try to do Workout 1 tonight. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or something though.
  • Shugga66
    Options
    Skipped yesterday, workout 5, so got up early this morning and did 5 & 6. What's was I thinking! Keep pushing play!
  • KMJ1686
    KMJ1686 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just started on the 18th for my 3rd time. I have yet to finish, I've only done Phase 1. Both times around the 3rd week my knees would start to hurt. Prior to me doing this program I never had knee issues (I'm only 29) The impact with all the squats and lunges put me into excruciating pain. So be careful if this is your first time. The last time I did this, I ended up having to see an orthopedic and do some PT to correct the issue of having patellofemoral pain (commonly known as runners knee) in both my knees. I've started again last week and have really modified in those areas, doing almost a half squat and a little lunge. I know I'm not getting the full effect but I'm playing safe this time around. I'm determined to get to Phase 2! :) Good luck to you all!!
  • luzdama78
    luzdama78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm almost through with month 1...last week of workouts 3 & 4. These workouts are so challenging and I hate all the planking...but I'm hanging in there!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    KMJ1686 - I totally agree. My ankles and knees took a beating on my first round of JMBR. I bought new shoes which help and I don't push it too hard on the plyo.
  • meisio13
    meisio13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is it too late? I started BR today and am looking for a community of support.