Options
    Wed - two beers.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    3 non-booze nights sounds do-able.
    Tuesday= 1 glass red
    Wednesday=0
    Thursday=maybe 2 or 3 beers, we are going to Alamo Drafthouse to see Dirty Dancing :p
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Mon - 0
    Tues - 2
    Wed - 0
    Thurs - 3 glasses of sauvignon blanc
    Tonight catching up on Grey's with my friend so probably a bottle of wine. Trying not to overdo it this weekend. We'll be festivating most likely most of the weekend. Have a great weekend lushes!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA. I am just really busy at work and I don't have a chance to get online. Then at home I just don't want to spend too much time on the computer. I am really looking forward to the long weekend. My birthday is next Wednesday so I will probably spoil myself all week. I think of all you lushes all the time. I wish I had more time to chat. Later!
  • amysj303
    Options
    Sunday=0
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=1
    Wednesday=0
    Thursday=3
    Friday= probably 0, we drive to Nebraska tonight and South Dakota tomorrow!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    On our way to the beach with the pups for a week. It will definitely be lushy but we're planning to workout each day and eat relatively healthy so hopefully the scale will be friendly when we get home.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi Lushes....

I thought I would check in and see how all the lushing is going. I am happy to see that everyone is still moderating or not. I've not had time to read the 100's of posts that I have missed.

I am still at the hospital and doing some home care work. I've applied for a Blue Cross Blue Shield full-time position - so, we will see what happens.

I hope that everyone is enjoying their MD weekend!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    No surprise here....I drank a lot.

Friday - about 2 bottles of wine while "watching" Grey's. We got through one 2 hour episode in about 4 hours.
    Saturday - I was hangin a bit. Did a TON of walking, had a beer at a flea market downtown, 2 beers at dinner, and part of a glass of wine at home, but I fell asleep at 10 so put in the fridge.
    Sunday - 2 beers and 2 glasses of wine before we left for a festival. I'd say 5 beers at the fest and a cider when I got home.
    Monday - a cider, 1.5 glasses of wine.

I need some 0's in my life, starting tonight! I did get in lots of walking, a little running and lifted yesterday so at least I wasn't a slug on top of being a lush.

Hope you all had fun weekends! We had a lot of fun, took the kids everywhere, and they were both so good. We have/are raising little busy bodies. :smile:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim! Good to see you!
    I need 0's desperately. Had a fantastic time in Laguna Beach and with the son. Did a pub crawl with him on Sunday and I think I'm still drunk.
    0's all week. Dr appointment Fri. I need to book another appointment if my shoulder doesn't start to heal. It's still hurting :(
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seems like you are all doing me proud...zeros or not :bigsmile:

Move was successful! We realized we need to purge some more before our move in January. It is amazing that we got rid of more than half of our things and still need to get rid of more!
    We were super lushy, I MEAN SUPER LUSHY whilst packing and over the holiday weekend!!!! I was going for a zero last night, but Lenny is away and I was home with his parents, SIL, SIL gf and baby, so I felt some cocktails were required. I have no idea what things are going to be like, as far as drinking goes, for the rest of the week. Maybe next week I can get a zero or two. I NEED to start some structured workouts.
    I slept in this morning but since Lenny is still away, maybe I'll do some yoga after work.

Missed you!!!
    xo
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Glad it all went well Kate...the ONLY way to move is to lush your way through it, so well done! :drinker:
    0-Monday
    0-Tuesday
    0's the rest of the week until Friday. I'm going to try to get in a walk today. No upper body weights because of the bum shoulder which has limited my workouts. I just don't want to do anything when I'm in pain.
  • amysj303
    Options
    Well, I was a lushy slug, Ashley:)
    We were in South Dakota and my husband's grandma loves to feed us. And I ate it all. I even had a popcorn ball, it was yummy. I did sleep through breakfast everyday to make up for it:) Then we sat around drinking, so...
    Started fresh with a 0 last night.
    but tonight my friend is having us over, she is making empanadas and asked me to bring tequila :#
    Will let you know how it goes:)
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Finally got the hole the dog ate in the wall patched. Not too bad!
    Great job on the zeros guys. Me not so much but am moderating a bit.
    Sydney, so sorry about your shoulder! I wish I could rub a healing lotion on it! :devil:
    Kate- I know you are very busy with your move and plans for the future- but what an adventure!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 2.5
    Tuesday - 0!!
    Wednesday - a very yummy dirty martini and a cider by the fire. I was going to have another, but I'm back to logging and didn't have enough calories. Yay me! Not sure about tonight. Eric is helping a friend lay floors, so it will just be me and the kiddos. They go to bed at 8, so I may drink wine and watch Parenthood.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    So I had a leisurely MD weekend and we got one of our planter beds filled. Moderated thru greyhounds the whole weekend. Yesterday was my birthday. Doug forgot. He is spending the whole day today trying to make it up to me. I did get a Face Time call with the girls. Nothing quite like a 3 year old singing Happy Birthday dear Grandma, to put a smile on your face. I drank wine last night. I will be drinking tonight since it is my birthday take two. I hope I can get back to the routine of checking in here daily. Life is just crazy right now. Oh, Doug finally got a new job in the company and he is happy again. That should help.

I have missed you all (glad you stopped by Kim)

Later Lushes!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Happy birthday mama lush! It should be your birthday all week :)
    Boring me with the 0's trying to dry out. Lost 1.5 of the 2 pounds I put on.
    0-Monday
    0-Tuesday
    0-Wednesday
    0-Thursday
    tomorrow is my annual Dr appointment. I'm sure I'll drink.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Vodka and sprite zero have been consistent this week....I know there will be more tonight. This office move is WAY more stressful than my home move, because I am expected to continue to work when I have no phone or internet service or furniture.......
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Kate, when do you all officially move? I thought it was a bit from now, but sounds like you're leaving your job?
  • amysj303
    Options
    I drank for your birthday, mama lush!
    My friend had a tower of those little bottles of drink mixers, a good bunch were some kind of margarita-skiny, original, mango, strawberry, and we mixed them with tequila and I had three:)
    My head hurt a little bit-probably all that aritficial color/flavor and sugar (and tequila:)
    Tonight I don't plan on drinking...
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I had 3ish glasses of wine. OK, I had the whole bottle minus about 4 oz. So I guess 4 glasses.... I feel fine today since I binged on Triscuits before bed.

I'm grilling Thai chicken pizza tonight so will probably enjoy some wine on the deck.