In search of some sisterly love.

Options
shyne952
shyne952 Posts: 34 Member
Hi! I am a 37 yr. old, 5'5', 210lbs, mother of two who needs some motivation and encouragement to help me with my path to a healthier lifestyle. I've dieted in the past only to gain the weight back. I am hoping to keep the weight off this time, with the help of some friends.

Replies

• NotAsThick
    NotAsThick Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Shyne! Add me. I'm back on the journey and would also love some friends to lose with.
  • NeshiaChanel
    NeshiaChanel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well, I need a little motivation too! I have lost over 40 lbs in the last year but I hit a plateau, on a new journey at the moment and I'd love to be a little encouragement to you!
  • MajiWa
    MajiWa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey lady! Congratulations on your decision! Let's work this weight off together!
  • nobieds
    nobieds Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well . I started my journey in February and I've lost 30lbs but I've really gain so much more. Looking forward to being on your cheer squad
  • Tlkgfwd
    Tlkgfwd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Shyne! Feel free to add me. I just started back on MFP and have lost 8 lbs so far. I'm looking for friends too :-)
  • 1jusme
    1jusme Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Shyne feel free to add me. I will be getting back started after docdgor says yes. So far i have lost 30 lbs but gained 4 pounds. I need motivational partners as well.
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I need the motivation as well.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm getting back in the grove of things myself!
  • rearawr
    rearawr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me too. Also having a motivation issue!
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. And I can always use more supportive people so anyone feel free to add me. Just mention this group in the request
  • mygoalisfit1st
    mygoalisfit1st Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love supportive people
  • AmbPickering
    AmbPickering Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am 41, Mum of seven and now I really need to get motivated to sort my weight out as I am just under the borderline for type ii diabetes.
  • sugaandgrits
    sugaandgrits Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    feel free to add.
  • kgilyardhall
    kgilyardhall Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm a mom of seven and could use all the motivational help.
  • lucky31charm
    lucky31charm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am new on this journey. My goal is to lose 50lbs or should I say 45lbs; I lost 5lbs so far.
  • AmasMomma
    AmasMomma Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I need friends for motivation too, add me!
  • macielsuazo
    macielsuazo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also need that motivation.
  • mrsbkny
    mrsbkny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Shyne, feel free to add me. The more motivation, the better!
  • mymadfatdiary94
    mymadfatdiary94 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    ladies feel free to add me so we can support and motivate each other
  • slaneeglass
    slaneeglass Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies....been awhile since I have been on MFP. Back to embark on this journey once again. I could use some support as well. Looking forward to the inspiration.