Garmin vivosmart

ozziedamo
ozziedamo Posts: 9 Member
Does anyone use garmin devices or the vivosmart. If so what are they like
Cheers

Replies

• Joyeuxbelle
    Joyeuxbelle Posts: 30 Member
    I've had the Vivosmart for two weeks now...I'm loving it. It measures my steps, running, weights etc and links in with MFP. I think it's better than the Fitbits, but that's my personal opinion. I'll probably pick up the heart rate monitor for it too, soon.
  • ozziedamo
    Ah cool I don't hear to much about them I have order one with the heart rate monitor. I downloaded the app and had a play and I do like the app. I had look at the fit bits but for some reason didn't do anything for me
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    i have the vivofit ! no complaints !! :) add me if you have one :) usernameenvy
  • jazznesss
    jazznesss Posts: 21 Member
    I bought vivosmart recently, i love it, but still don't understand why it notifies me to move while I'm exercising, can I change the settings?
  • ozziedamo
    Yeah occasionalm mine does it. mine counts steps while i driving
  • Mysticalv
    Mysticalv Posts: 1 Member
    I love my vivosmart! Left it charging at work over the weekend and really missed it! I have the HR as well and use it everytime I go running.
    I noticed that the "move" resets itself once you exercise for a certain time and it notifies you of the reset.
  • 85kurtz
    85kurtz Posts: 276 Member
    I bought a Misfit and I love it. But I didn't want a heart rate monitor. I am just that much of an elite athlete to worry about it.