BWB

Options
redoself
redoself Posts: 12 Member
Hi everyone, I just started NS a couple of days ago and got my frozen items today!
I'm just wondering what do you all do with that BWB comes.

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hello and congratulations on getting started with NS.

My dh took mine (I've only had one) and uses it when he hikes/camps. I'm sure he'll want the next one, too, which will be here in about a week and a half.

88492762.png s9qhza68u7ed.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • pattyperkins927
    pattyperkins927 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    redoself wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I just started NS a couple of days ago and got my frozen items today!
    I'm just wondering what do you all do with that BWB comes.

I have no idea -- I have sitting in my garage to be gotten rid of, and I have another on the way. Let me know if you find a good function for them! :)
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I put in recycle bin.
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Our recycle company won't take them but Goodwill does. I just drop mine off there.
  • SillyRabbit65
    SillyRabbit65 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I use mine for my students to simulate refrigerated drug deliveries to our pharmacy lab.
  • BeesmaMFP
    BeesmaMFP Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »
    Our recycle company won't take them but Goodwill does. I just drop mine off there.

Good idea. When I started NS there were two recycling companies near me that accepted styrofoam. So, I've been saving them up to take the there. I had four as of my last shipment so I looked up which companies again, and they no longer accept it. I hadn't even thought about someplace like Goodwill. Thanks!
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    They make excellent tubs for cleaning up yard trash. Lightweight.