Chat and Accountability May 17 - May 23

124»

Replies

• carolssalva
    carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
    Hey Kim! WOW, your before pics show such dramatic change. Can't believe what a difference. You need a before/after set. I'm happy to create that. I love some pictures I have of you from Paleo FX last month! But I would only do that if you wanted me to.

Jennifer, we did the podcast this afternoon at 3:00. You're The real YouTuber here. So I guess it frustrates you that I don't post invitations for my shoes so people can watch them. Sorry! I just can't get into the whole YouTube thing. I want to be better at it, but I'm really just looking for the audio. I realize people like you and Arturo and Heron are strictly a viewing audience so I'm very sorry that I can't get ahead of the game for life shows.
  • jenniferyounginillinois
    jenniferyounginillinois Posts: 535 Member
    Hey Kim! WOW, your before pics show such dramatic change. Can't believe what a difference. You need a before/after set. I'm happy to create that. I love some pictures I have of you from Paleo FX last month! But I would only do that if you wanted me to.

Jennifer, we did the podcast this afternoon at 3:00. You're The real YouTuber here. So I guess it frustrates you that I don't post invitations for my shoes so people can watch them. Sorry! I just can't get into the whole YouTube thing. I want to be better at it, but I'm really just looking for the audio. I realize people like you and Arturo and Heron are strictly a viewing audience so I'm very sorry that I can't get ahead of the game for life shows.

I couldn't have watched it today as I was out and a about. Glad you were able to get everybody together. Of course I didn't get he video shared put for you. I'll do it Monday when I get home.

• beerbikegirl
    beerbikegirl Posts: 342 Member
    Carol,my issue with before/after pics is i don't think I'm at the after yet. Side by side, I don't see enough change and focus on all the parts that still aren't right. Yes, even I have body image issues....when actually focusing on the body. Now if I was to look at what I can do with this body now, versus then it's an entirely different story. Was a walking dead man then, avoiding all activity because I was afraid. Content to sit on the couch really with no clue what I was capable of physically doing. And that's hard to capture in a photo. Photos just show me my still thick middle and giant arms.