Hello Everyone, New Guy VSG

Options
Gleno97
Gleno97 Posts: 37 Member
Hi Folks, I've just had VSG surgery on 5/20 and I've been out of the hospital for a few days and I'm feeling pretty good. I have lost 50lbs from Apr 1/15 to my surgery date on May 20/15. The hospital staff was excellent. Very positive/caring environment. It's great to speak with people in the same situation as me for inspiration. Looking forward to the future.

Replies

• lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Glad to hear that you are recovering well :)
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And welcome glad to hear things are going well!
  • danielle_vsg
    danielle_vsg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome - and welcome to the group!
  • Fightergurl76
    Fightergurl76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) That's wonderful about your pre surgery weight loss! Congrats :)
  • Merylk34
    Merylk34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group and congratulations!
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You made a great start pre-surgery so I'm sure you will do great post-surgery too. This group is a great source of knowledge and support.
  • Gleno97
    Gleno97 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive comments. Please feel free to add me as a friend as I am looking for friends to stay focused. It is very inspirational to hear about everyone's success stories.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • valschlecht
    valschlecht Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Gleno, we are just two weeks apart from our surgery dates and have similar weight loss goals. Would like to keep in touch and compare notes. Sent you a friend request.
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Good for you, You are doing amazing! I am 13 months out and 1 pound from my final goal. it is tough at first, but once you get in the swing of things all will be good.
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! I am a slow snail but happy with progress because progress, no matter how small, is a movement in the right direction. Best wishes
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that's awesome! Just take it one day at a time. You're off to a great start!!!