me time

Options
Ginnaye2014
Ginnaye2014 Posts: 36 Member
I decided to spend thirty minutes a day on me. Not working out, not on my phone. Just like makeup, facials, nails, stuffIo never do because up until recently I just gave up for a while. Well I'm back. I did my makeup and have curlers in my hair, not ever the norm but I figured why not today. I have on a new dirty that my husband loved when I wore it the first time. Post a picture later after my hair finished

Replies

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    It's nice for a change. And why not, you deserve you. :smile:
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thats so cool, I'm beginning to feel the same way!!
  • Ginnaye2014
    Options
    Its says dirty, it was meant to say shirt
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Well that's not quite what I was imagining when I read dirty. But I'm sure he likes the shirt just as much. Seriously, though, good for you for giving yourself as much importance as everything else in your life. It is sure to help your overall outlook on life and motivate you to do more.
  • Ginnaye2014
    Options
    Haha, I bet. That I guess makes that post a little more interesting. :-)
  • teninten
    teninten Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am just like you...because of my weight..i stopped doing everything...why waste time..i just did my hair too....i have the lowest self esteem..i have to work on
  • Ginnaye2014
    Options
    I like doing makeup, I don't always have the tone and because I'm a stay at home mom its like what's the point of using my really nice make up if I'm staying home. But I tell you what, if I'm feeling crummy I always feel better after I fix myself up.