5/25 Day 95 Monday Movin May 25!

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Memorial Day!

Challenge: Let the summer unofficially begin! While there is no formal challenge for today, a 3 day weekend opens lots of possibilities for being active. Bike ride? Grilling with friends? A morning run? How will you spend the day?

Alternative Challenge: Take the time to honor those who have fallen during war. This is something that any nationality should do.

Replies

• fitnatic130
    fitnatic130 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Going to view the three queens (cunard ships) today so a stroll along the river and maybe a trip to a park with the kids.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    I'm visiting family this weekend and I just got back from a 2 mile walk. Warm but breezy.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,010 Member
    Options
    Took a lovely walk around my neighborhood with my daughter. Now, I must get to cooking!
  • Audra135
    Audra135 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group and am very excited for the Challenge each day. Challenges motivate me, but knowing hundreds of others are doing the challenge right along with me is even more motivating. I took the last 3 days off from "scheduled fitness" because we were cleaning out our basement. Woohoo! Today, however, I went on a 2 mile run.
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Auna37 wrote: »
    Memorial Day!

Challenge: Let the summer unofficially begin! While there is no formal challenge for today, a 3 day weekend opens lots of possibilities for being active. Bike ride? Grilling with friends? A morning run? How will you spend the day?

Alternative Challenge: Take the time to honor those who have fallen during war. This is something that any nationality should do.

I worked today.
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mare7272 wrote: »
    Auna37 wrote: »
    Memorial Day!

I worked today but did think about the brave people who have lost their lives to protect us.

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,378 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I was able to get an EARLY run in plus a 6 mile bike ride after lunch today!!!!!!!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Explored some local caverns. Nice and cool, and lots of walking :)