Introductions.....

Options
Carmennorth
Carmennorth Posts: 71 Member
I am using this place as a good starting point for us. Please list the following...
1. Your name
2. Your fitness goals
3. Anything else you would like to talk about.....
Just reply to this thread.

Replies

• Carmennorth
    Options
    1. Carmen
    2. I would like to lose 20 pounds (this includes the 10 I gained back and the last 10 I never lost). I did this the first time by logging everything I ate into MFP and spent much more time exercising than I ever had in the past.
    3. I am also trying to get leaner and stronger- so am going to incorporate the 21 Day Fix videos into my week......
  • molabis
    molabis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1. Bisi
    2. I would like to lose 30lbs ( I have 3 kids and seem to have added 10lbs for each kid)
    3. I am incorporating the p90x videos to help me get stronger
  • Carmarie21
    Carmarie21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1. Carmen
    2. I would like to lose 30lbs
    3. anything that helps motivate me to lose & get healthier! I'm a runner so i can talk about that all day!
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    1. Cylinda
    2. I would love to lose 20 pounds
    3. How to eat healthy and what are you eating.
  • Carmennorth
    Options
    Carmarie.... Is your middle name Marie? Because if so, mine is too. Crazy:-) I try to run at least once a week but I am slow like a turtle. I am definitely cutting WAY back on carbs and trying to eat less processed foods because I would like to lose 10 lbs in 20-30 days. However, this week- I am just shooting for now fast food or sodas! What are you guys doing food-wise?
  • mlbeyer3
    mlbeyer3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1. Michele
    2. I want to loose 30. At this point would be happy with 10!
    3. I need challenges to keep motivated.