Hey everyone - Newbie here!

Options
slgibbs1987
slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
Hey everybody! My name is Stephanie, I'm 27 years old and live in North Carolina. I've done many diets where I've lost quite a bit and after the diet I would gain that back plus some. At the moment my weight is 355 (with my starting being 362, the most I have ever weighed) and my lowest I can recall being was about 230 pounds. Being overweight/obese is all I have ever known.

I've got quite a ways to go until I reach my goal weight... I'm really looking forward to getting to know everybody and encouraging one another along the way!

Replies

• ScrAgnX
    ScrAgnX Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. We all know the struggle you are starting with, and can relate to the daunting nature.

You got this, but if you need any help we're always here.
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group :smile:
  • Ginnaye2014
    Ginnaye2014 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Im just getting back into the groove myself.
  • dixiebellle
    dixiebellle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone! I'm new to this group, too! (as well as MFP!) I have struggled with weight my entire life and I'm ready to finally put it all behind me. I have lost 30-50 lbs in the past, but was never successful at keeping it off. My first goal is to reach losing 100lbs! I hope I get to meet some of you guys and encourage you on your journeys as well! :)
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Welcome.Dixie
  • Ginnaye2014
    Ginnaye2014 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi dixie!
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Stephanie and Dixie :)
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both!