Stress Hangovers

Options
mflynn823
mflynn823 Posts: 1 Member
I've been struggling with weight loss for about 2 years now. Loosing weight, gaining it back, loosing the weight, gaining it right back. I get so stressed during the week that I exhaust myself and have nothing left for the gym - I quit going - stop planning meals and I end up in this viscous cycle of weight loss and gains. This time I am trying MyFitnessPal WITH Support groups. My goal is to be able to look in the mirror and say nice things to myself and to grow old in a healthy manner. Today is day 1 (again), gym, water, and no sweets. Wish me confidence and strength!

Replies

• kam10488
    kam10488 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You have all the motivation you need; it's never easy but it can be done. I was in the same boat a few weeks ago and my stress headaches are slowly dissipating thanks to eating healthier and getting some exercise into my schedule. I started with stretches and crunches in the morning before work. Now, I invested in a new gym bag and am working at going to the gym on my way home from work. (I'm even starting to actually enjoy embarrassing myself at Zumba). We can do this! If need support, feel free to add me. I'm doing my best to log every day this summer.