Help - I want to eat the world today!

Options
SlimBride2Be
SlimBride2Be Posts: 315 Member
ugh, yesterday was hard. We went to a social wine tasting evening and I had to save nearly all my calories for that. I ate a tiny breakfast and tiny early dinner and stayed on track but I was pretty hangry and fed up. I enjoyed the evening a lot today!

Now I have woken up starving and eaten my breakfast of 2 fried eggs and 2 rashers fatty bacon - but I have food on the brain! I want to raid everything and anything and eat it all! It's so hard!

Trying to plan fatty satisfying meals for the day but it's going to be another social day out with people and it's hard to plan :( going to stay completely alcohol free all day which will help but :-(

Replies

• SlimBride2Be
    Options
    Also realised that shark week is probably going to start on Tuesday which probably isn't helping matters. Better knuckle down for a tough week...
  • Almoshposh
    Almoshposh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    When the sharks attack I just ignore my calories and eat to hunger. I just make sure I'm below my upper carb limit. I really hate knuckling down. And don't handle hanger very well. Good thing is just a few days a month so just hang in there. I finished yesterday (Yohoo!) and already the scale is going down.
  • SlimBride2Be
    Options
    That's a good plan. I don't want to suffer unduly - I have to keep reminding myself this is a sustainable lifestyle, not a crash diet!

I just had a lovely big mug of vegetable broth and I feel soooo much better. I think part of the problem might have been electrolyte balance from all the wine and not too much food yesterday!
  • jumanajane
    jumanajane Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    A cup of broth has always been good for a hangove!!
  • SlimBride2Be
    Options
    Decided to change from 2lb a week to 1lb a week for a week or too. Getting too stressed out and cranky. Going to give myself a little holiday! 200 extra cals a day will be a nice little bonus.
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Glad you decided to give yourself the room to satisfy your hunger!

I don't often find it's worth it to "save up" for a specific meal. I end up miserable the rest of the time, so hungry I scarf the meal I was intent on savoring, and eating more to make up for it.
  • SlimBride2Be
    Options
    Yes I really learned a lesson today! Plus having given myself permission to eat everything I wanted today I logged it and it came out at 1200 net anyway! Haha so much better when you just relax :-)
  • Sk8Kate
    Sk8Kate Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I've been starving for 2 days now. Eat, then within 2 hrs starved again. Been adding extra BPC to keep fat up, as I'm trying to only eat meat/cheese which increases protein too much. I do not suffer from shark attacks, so not sure what's going on. Have thrown cals out the window & just concentrating on keeping carbs <16. I did start taking magnesium +D on Friday. Think this would increase appetite? Top of belly feels bloated, but main belly is HUNGRY!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I am set on 1800 and losing slowly but steadily... I could never live on 1200.
  • SlimBride2Be
    Options
    Well I walk 12 - 15k steps a day so I always add another 400 calories to eat. So really I have 1600 which makes it all fine. To manage on 1200 I'd only be able to have two meals a day which would kill me!!