Hello It's SPRING!!!!!

Options
I just started using MFP but actually signed up a long time ago. I'm looking for a few dedicated people to help and help me as well so we can keep on track

Replies

• qofsheba
    qofsheba Posts: 72
    Options
    I've been gone a long time. Gained weight back I lost. Am recommitting. Would like to be part of a positive, motivated group.
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been away for a little while myself, I have been back on 8 days now and am very motivated to meet my goals this time! Add me if you want to encourage and motivate each other. :)
  • qofsheba
    qofsheba Posts: 72
    Options
    Very dedicated the first week of the 90 days I've committed to. Now it is the second week and I'm surprised more hasn't happened. Working to take it a day at a time to get through this week. By next week I should lose a bit more and my exercise classes will start again.
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have been gone for awhile myself. Something must have been in the air! Oh, I know, winter. You are right, spring finally arrived and we went to the woods, hiking with my 2 sons and dog, for over 2 hrs. Then I walked my dog again a couple of hours later. She is sleeping! I guess I tired her out! I am sore and will be soaking in the tub until the water gets too cool. I hope that helps. Watched my calories today as well.Still need to drink more water but hiking in the woods and drinking water, not good bed fellows. No bathrooms!!! So I will try and drink lots before sleep but that has problems all on its own. Hope you all will get some motivation now that spring is here before summer comes and everyone says, "It's too hot to go outside!"
  • River_L
    River_L Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to connect with people over 50 with a lot of weight to loose. I am 54 and have more than 100lbs to loose. I am taking it one day at a time and have managed to get through a week and a half now.