Like Minded Lushes May 2015

Options
12346»

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Haha at the 3'ish glasses. I do that often....drink almost the whole bottle but still say it's only 3'ish :)
    I had another 0. I can't remember the last time I had 4 0's in a row. I swear that Memorial day vacation about did me in. I just can't drink that much hard liquor and recover like I used to. I didn't even crave it this week..I was done.
    That being said I probably will have wine with dinner tonight. Going to the Dr's here in a bit. I'm sure the scale won't be friendly either. Who's bright idea was it to schedule my annual visit after a crazy vacation??
    TGIF lushes :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Kate, when do you all officially move? I thought it was a bit from now, but sounds like you're leaving your job?

Officially January 6th. I will be done working December 23rd :bigsmile: Our offices are moving locations this upcoming Monday!!!!

vodka and sprites last night. Tonight beer and possible a cocktail or two. In laws are having a yard sale tomorrow and then sunday beer brewing!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

• ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the zeros guys!
    No zeros for me but hit the calorie goal each day- I call that a win.
    Have a great weekend all!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 4 beers
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've missed so much while away...

I'm going to start with zero's this week.

Ron was laid off Thursday before MD and so his job hunt begins.

Kate, is it Hawaii prep time? Wow, if it is...guy from work was just let go because they rid of all the Acute Care Nurse Practioners. So, he and his SO decided on a big change.

Ashley, the avatar is super cute of the family.

Mama, I hope makes it up in style!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 5 beers
    Team win