Bubba burgers!

Options
SRJennings
SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
Why, oh WHY Do bubba burgers have to be 420 calories EACH!?!?!?!?? I want three!

Replies

• audra145
    audra145 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would eat 3 if it were me but i don't really count calories :smile:
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    If you're really hungry, keep eating. But if you know better, then there it is.

I suggest eating one with sliced jalapeños and a slice of Havarti cheese. And a pickle!!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Bunless they are 420 calories? Man, that's a burger!
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    SRJennings wrote: »
    Why, oh WHY Do bubba burgers have to be 420 calories EACH!?!?!?!?? I want three!

5 oz of any 75/25 ground beef will be that much.
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I will definitely add a pickle. That sounds yummy. Kirkor is right, that is just the burger with no bun. Unfortunately, I have to count calories because I passed the magic age of 50 and therefore life is a calorie counting fiesta. Only one bubba burger for me!
  • Soon2BeMrsSherriff
    Soon2BeMrsSherriff Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had one tonight with a slice of cheese on top, and man am I paying for it now. I just cooked it on the stove, used a paper towel to dab up the grease and my stomach is still killing me! I just think that I haven't eaten fatty foods in so long it is not agreeing with me. NOT AT ALL! But it was delish going down
  • audra145
    audra145 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I turned 48 yesterday. My days are numbered lol
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I love burgers, but 75/25 does add up in calories. I have a pound of it for lunch every day. That's like 1,300 calories right there just from the meat.