thinking ahead

Options
Ginnaye2014
Ginnaye2014 Posts: 36 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
So im thinking of june and what i want my goal to be. I think i will make is definitly a nsv. Like walking thirty miles or something. What do you think? What is your non scale goal for june?

Replies

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Complete all my MFP group challenges! They're tough sometimes, but great motivators.
  • ScrAgnX
    ScrAgnX Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Having at least one 40 mile bike ride, and completing C25K.
  • Ginnaye2014
    Options
    I tried the c25k once. I think i got shin splints. I was bummed because i just ciu l dnt do it. Maybe i will aftrr i lose like forty or fifty pounds.
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Shin splints suck...it took 6 months to recuperate the last time. Just the thought of them reoccurring holds me back from pushing myself that little bit harder...
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Oops, hit the post button by accident without stating my June goal. I will be at 10,000 steps a day by the end of the month, with a total weekly count of 75,000 the last full week. I'm about 45,000 a week right now so I need to get 4,300 more steps a day. Leslie Sansone has a 30 days to 10,000 steps plan that should give me the structure I need to reach it.

Let's see those goals!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with her 10k walking challenge, 2 more days. I'm now up to 50k/week! Her challenge has really pushed me to get moving.

So, June goals are 10k challenge again, (starting at the intermediate level this time). Along with that, I want to walk at least 50 miles. And maybe run a little...
  • ScrAgnX
    ScrAgnX Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I tried the c25k once. I think i got shin splints. I was bummed because i just ciu l dnt do it. Maybe i will aftrr i lose like forty or fifty pounds.

I started after losing fifty, there's a C25K group on here with lots of good info that I think helped me too (i.e. Jog very slowly in the beginning, wear running specific shoes, etc).

But it's definitely not easy...
  • Ginnaye2014
    Options
    About twelve years ship i weighed 240lbs after i lost a lotof weight. I remember being able to slowly jog non stop for a mile and a half to two miles! It was an amazing feeling!
  • Ginnaye2014
    Options
    Ok my official goal is to get fifty miles walked/hiked!