This is just what I needed to find today....

Options
35in90
35in90 Posts: 98 Member
Hi all! I'm new to this most sane and civilized group, although I have dabbled in MFP for a couple of years now. I'm so happy to see such a tolerant group of people following various plans loosely grouped under LCHF. This is the only way of eating I have ever had sustainable success following, and I've recommitted to staying under 60 grams of carbs yesterday. I hope we can support each other. I'm happy to accept any friend requests---in all my time on MFP I've never made a "friend"---scared silly by the vitriol on the main forums, I guess. Thanks for being there, and I look forward to following the conversation!

Replies

• InADarkRoom
    InADarkRoom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie too- feel free to add me. I can honestly say, I've never known such a supportive group on any site. The people in here are pretty awesome. Welcome and best of luck :smile:
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    That's lovely. I've found everyone very helpful and respectful on this forum/group as well. Hope you get all the help nd support you need.
  • keemra
    keemra Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am new too. I just joined yesterday. I have been doing low carb for about 3 weeks. I see I need to put up a picture...
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome all the newbies. This is a GREAT group of people. really supportive and informative. Nobody tearing you down or telling how wrong your woe is. This is my primary support group and they really do support.
  • Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    One of us! One of us!

:wink:
  • tishball
    tishball Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    yup it's a great place, lots of help when we have questions nobody with sarcastic comments on look it up on google. It is great too to see how people are progressing some faster than others but everyone just getting smaller.
  • 35in90
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    @35in90, & @keemra, I'm sending you both friend requests! It's the support that helps create success! Welcome!
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love this group :)
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you a friend request. :)
  • audra145
    audra145 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm not really new but more of a stalker. Every group needs those too so don't judge! LOL. I accept friend requests so feel free to add me if you would like.
  • 35in90
    Options
    audra145 wrote: »
    Hi and welcome. I'm not really new but more of a stalker. Every group needs those too so don't judge! LOL. I accept friend requests so feel free to add me if you would like.

Haha! Request sent!

• Almoshposh
    Almoshposh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome @35in90 :)
  • me_ona_diet
    me_ona_diet Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome all newbies! :)
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • SueM86
    SueM86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've just sent you a friend request - I'm not doing super low carb but am following the Metabolic Balance principles which is giving me around 60g of carbs or so a day. Anyone else looking for friends please feel free to add me as I'm open to new friends too - my diary is open to friends.
  • LawMJY
    LawMJY Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this group as well! Feel free to add me!
  • suprangela79
    suprangela79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too!
  • 35in90
    Options
    adding all--as soon as I get to a laptop. phone is--noncompliant :)