June Mini Challenges

Options

Replies

• jenniferbertram7165
    jenniferbertram7165 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was covered up at work yesterday, which is where I get most of my computer time. I didn't get to check this until now. So I will start the 'crunch' challenge today when I get home. I will shoot for 50 crunches today. By the way, GOOD JOB to everyone that started yesterday!!!
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,745 Member
    Options
    Oops! I did 25 squats instead of crunches. :D
    Will crunch tonight
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ok so i did 40 yesterday and 45 today if was little hard. i'll see if i can do 50 tomorrow good luck yall :)
  • betancourtky
    betancourtky Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    35 crunches done
  • jenniferbertram7165
    Options
    I managed 50 tonight! Hope everyone has a great night!!
  • kaitlinlei
    kaitlinlei Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group, but I will start my crunches when I get off work in the morning.
  • teresa_garcia29
    teresa_garcia29 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    25 crunches yesterday will add 5 more to that after work .
  • sugarcoated2015
    sugarcoated2015 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    40 crunches today
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,893 Member
    Options
    Tough start to June but will start with crunches today 50 than increase 5 each day, ugh I'll have to update the spreadsheet when I get home!
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    35 crunches today
  • aprilmcal
    aprilmcal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My abs are pretty sore from the crunches. I have been really working the abs this past week.
  • Lisaml7411
    Lisaml7411 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Finally able to log in on computer to this page. I will start the challenge today!
  • bekkadillon
    bekkadillon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Sick on Monday, starting today and adding 15!
  • betancourtky
    betancourtky Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    40 crunches done
  • jenniferbertram7165
    Options
    55 crunches this evening. Good night Wednesday
  • Momb4me
    Momb4me Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    30 crunches today. Sorry so late in lodging.
  • chastaad
    chastaad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Second day of crunches. Abs hurting a lot! Only able to do an embarrassing few; will keep at it though!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    55 crunches done for today!
  • koko9223
    koko9223 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone else have problems with cramps/knots while doing crunches? Any solutions
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Thursday June 4
    Ahanksa Wrote:
    FOOD: Today's tip is really for anyone who has a child in their lives...be it your kid, grandkid, neighbor's kid, colleagues kid, etc...share this news. In a study of over 14,000 children ages 2 to 18 they found that consumption of oatmeal by children was associated with better nutrient intake, diet quality, and reduced risk for central adiposity (fat around the gut/stomach area) and obesity. Yes folks...eating oatmeal is good for kids overall!!! Mind you it is great for adults also! EXERCISE: My abs are sore today...they are not used to performing every day!! But it is a good feeling!! So, you get ready in the morning and you find yourself lacking in motivation to work out. Here are two quick tips to help you break that boredom cycle...First challenge yourself by using a cardio machine you've never tried before (like the rowing machine or the versaclimber). Second, try to do a rotation. Once a week, use every cardio machine in the gym for a little cardio medley. You'll get a great workout and may find it fun! INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE: You want me to do something... tell me I can't do it. - Maya Angelou **Have a terrific Thursday!**