Hello! Looking for accountability and support

Options
sgoodell08
sgoodell08 Posts: 4 Member
Hi! I have never really been active on the message boards but I'm really trying to make the lifestyle choices that i need to make to get my life back. I have about 300lbs to lose and I'm seriously contemplating gastric bypass surgery but I want to lose at least 50 pounds before I would have the surgery. My doctor thinks that the surgery is the best way for me to lose weight quickly and become active again. I think that he may be right. I'm looking for people that are interested in offering and receiving encouragement, support, and accountability.

Replies

• Dimples220
    Dimples220 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too could benefit from encouragement and support. Have you made your decision regarding surgery?
  • 1182sheep
    1182sheep Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi. I had the sleeve in Mexico 1 month ago. I'm down 30 Lbs. It's still an awful lot of work. I'm seeing a glimmer of light at the other end of this long dark tunnel. HW 335.5 CW 295.5
  • sgoodell08
    sgoodell08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am proceeding with surgery however I'm working closely with a nutritionist to lose as much as possible before the surgery. So far I'm doing great. I'm losing weight quickly. I'll keep you up to date on my progress.