Emotional eating or binge eating?

Options
13»

Replies

• stephaniavg88
    stephaniavg88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Night . is great i find this web page is amazin to know how many calories i eat a day so i can avoid things i normally think they are healthy but they are not. i have been loosing and gaining weight all my life, and when i was living in United States i did reach my lowest point. My weight was 245 pounds and i am a tiny girl so i actually looked very , very big. i have been working on my weight for 4 years almost and now i am 145 pound, but is difficult for me cause i an emotional eater since i am a kid cause i trauma experience i had when i was 7 year old. unfortunately i was molested , and food has been my way of deal with life. :/ never had any professional help all was by my self so avoid food is very hard for me i need to have a very stable life to control my eating habits. Sorry for my english my native language is spanish : )
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good Night . is great i find this web page is amazin to know how many calories i eat a day so i can avoid things i normally think they are healthy but they are not. i have been loosing and gaining weight all my life, and when i was living in United States i did reach my lowest point. My weight was 245 pounds and i am a tiny girl so i actually looked very , very big. i have been working on my weight for 4 years almost and now i am 145 pound, but is difficult for me cause i an emotional eater since i am a kid cause i trauma experience i had when i was 7 year old. unfortunately i was molested , and food has been my way of deal with life. :/ never had any professional help all was by my self so avoid food is very hard for me i need to have a very stable life to control my eating habits. Sorry for my english my native language is spanish : )

I used food to manage my feelings to stephaniavg88, I had a similar childhood experience to you, so I do understand. Your English is much much better than my Spanish (non-existent ha ha)