Spreadsheet is up - Thanks for the patience!

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey all,

I know I've been slow with this, been a lot busier than I thought I would be since finishing uni for the year. Finally got around to sorting most of the spreadsheet out, will post the link at the bottom of this post so you can all take a look, let me know if you see any mistakes please!

So far it shows everyones start weight, first week weight and goal weights. With the goal weights red means not yet reached and they will turn green once you meet the goal. Haven't finished adding the colour change to all of them yet and haven't set it to display % change yet either, will get that done tomorrow most likely since I'm out of free time for today :P

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wEG5zg_RQnBzY1FWRZS0sb_B7hJiC_wNTFA0fr1GFFo/edit#gid=0

-Jamie

Replies

• Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jamie! I tried it out and found I needed permission so I've sent you an "access request".
    /Penny
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jamie, I've also sent an 'access request' to you
  • slikorify
    Options
    Hahaha, sorted it now, had it on private while I set it up :P. Everyone with the link should be able to view it now without requesting access
  • Singularity84
    Singularity84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused by the dates at the top. Are the months incorrect or is it some sort of formatting I'm not familiar with?
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The dates were from the previous 12 week challenge, Jamie must've forgot to change them :)
  • slikorify
    Options
    Yeah Kim's right, changed now, thanks for pointing that out :P
  • rmcloughlin22
    rmcloughlin22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Did we enter our weekly weight into the spreadsheet now or here on the forum?
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Did we enter our weekly weight into the spreadsheet now or here on the forum?

On the forum... Jamie will update the spreadsheet.
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Can you correct my goal weight for 12/8/2015? I don't think I can go from 290 to 185 :smiley:
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    SFDonovan wrote: »
    Can you correct my goal weight for 12/8/2015? I don't think I can go from 290 to 185 :smiley:
    Right. Nobody would to expect you to lose over half a pound a day smiley-laughing014.gif
    Though to be honest, that's what a lot of us want. Skinny. NOW. smiley-ashamed002.gif
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,226 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    slikorify wrote: »
    Hey all,

I know I've been slow with this, been a lot busier than I thought I would be since finishing uni for the year. Finally got around to sorting most of the spreadsheet out, will post the link at the bottom of this post so you can all take a look, let me know if you see any mistakes please!

So far it shows everyones start weight, first week weight and goal weights. With the goal weights red means not yet reached and they will turn green once you meet the goal. Haven't finished adding the colour change to all of them yet and haven't set it to display % change yet either, will get that done tomorrow most likely since I'm out of free time for today :P

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wEG5zg_RQnBzY1FWRZS0sb_B7hJiC_wNTFA0fr1GFFo/edit#gid=0

-Jamie

This is so cool! You are a :star: Jamie. I sure appreciate you doing this for us. There is no rush. Do it at your own pace.
  • rmcloughlin22
    rmcloughlin22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Please adjust my goals if you get a chance...197 for week 8 and 193 for week 12. Thanks!