Exercise on IP?

Options
kgabriele1993
kgabriele1993 Posts: 25 Member
My coach told me that since I'm young, my body could handle some workouts while on the program (30-45 minutes, 4-5 times a week). Just wondering what some of you do for exercise because I'm getting a little bored with just going for walks. I started one of those 30-day abs challenges yesterday, but I'm looking for some more super FUN ways to exercise. (And since you all seem like super fun people, I thought you'd be good to ask)

Replies

• JenKTx13
    JenKTx13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I walk or go to yoga class - did your coach also tell you to add a drink packet when you exercise? Peach mango or orange drink are great choices - low in calories and carbs, high in protein.
  • sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I do a full on run a few times a week on this program, it could be stalling my weight loss it could not be, I have not really done the checking. However, I am working with a PT now and doing boot camp 2 days a week for a full body cardio workout. My coach says that is fine, I am watching what I am eating and drinking and just listening to myself. I can highly recommend the 21 day shred videos though, they are awesome and about 30 minutes each, they have yoga, pilates and then a full body cardio, legs, arms.

• kgabriele1993
    kgabriele1993 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @JenKTx13 my coach told me I only have to add an extra drink if I do over an hour of exercise. He also said that he wouldn't really count "walking" as intense enough to justify ab extra drink... Maybe because I'm young and "only" 30 or so pounds overweight? I don't know. I'm planning a hike today that should be about 5 miles, so I'll definitely have an extra drink for that.