Struggling

Options
ja9smakinachange
ja9smakinachange Posts: 144 Member
I caught the lovely stomach virus my children had and have been out of commission for a week. Today I'm pretending like last week didn't happen and starting week 2 day 1.

Wish me luck

Replies

• amdawells
    amdawells Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! @ja9smakinachange Hope you get back on track soon!
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! How did it go??
  • julyskb
    julyskb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ouch! Good luck! You can do it!!
  • KingsGirl4
    KingsGirl4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    How's it going everyone? We are getting close to the end of May! I'm doing my day 50 fit test today and am super nervous! My energy levels are dropping the closer I get to finishing Insanity, but I'm almost there!
  • julyskb
    Options
    That's awesome! I fell off the wagon and haven't worked out at all the last 10 days.
  • julyskb
    Options
    ^ugh wasn't finished :) BUT I am starting back month 2 tomorrow- no excuses!!! Congrats on almost being done! What are your results? What's next?
  • KingsGirl4
    Options
    Hey @julyskb nice to have you back, sorry about the flooding :(

I'm glad you're starting right back up again! It's ok when life happens, good for you for continuing Insanity. I'm so anxious to complete Insanity - I'm so close! My results have been amazing - more than I could have even though were possible. I can't wait to write my results post in the main forums. I will weigh myself on the last day but otherwise my body has really slimmed down! You will also have amazing results - think of that whenever you don't want to do your workout.
  • julyskb
    Options
    :) Good for you! I'm so glad to hear you've had great results! That IS encouraging! Here goes nothing....
  • julyskb
    Options
    PS tell us when you post results so I can look for them!
  • amdawells
    Options
    julyskb wrote: »
    PS tell us when you post results so I can look for them!

^ I second that! ^ Woooo, hoooo!!!!

• KingsGirl4
    Options
    I posted the results here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10178727/done-my-insanity-results?new=1

ahhhh, I feel so uncomfortable sharing this info but I really do owe the MFP community my progress from all the support I've gained here.
  • amdawells
    Options
    @KingsGirl4 I know how it could seem uncomfortable posting your results but your progress is truly amazing! As hard as it is to bare it all, so to speak, there are others out there who may find your story inspirational! It's more than fantastic! The obstacles you have overcome are amazing & I'm so proud to have been able to be a (small) part of your support! Congratulations lil lady!
  • KingsGirl4
    Options
    Thank you @amdawells. I would say I mentally grew more than anything else. I hope I can inspire just one person, that's so rewarding for me. I started a new Instagram account this weekend for that intent exactly. I'm posting workouts and recipes hoping to motivate others like I was grateful for myself. I know my before and after doesn't look much different but oh well I tried. Thanks for being proud and I'm so happy you were part of my journey! (as I am too!)
  • amdawells
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I think that's amazing! @KingsGirl4 You are definitely more courageous than I am! I think it's safe to say that it may not be visible for someone to see your physical changes, but the most important part is for you to feel them. You & I know we feel it ... & it has definitely been worth the soreness, sweat, blisters & exhaustion! We're part of a group that can say we were Insane enough to push on & we "dug deep" enough to push ourselves past our comfort zone. That's what I'm looking forward to saying, "I did that!"