Daily report 2015-06-05

Options
lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
Hello Ladies !

Glad to see you're doing so well!
Alisa, your picture is so beautiful and I'm happy your husband has a new job.
Kris, good job with your new heavier weight and that body fat % is amazing. You must look so great !

I'm a bit confused today...

It's been a while now that I think I spend way to much time on the internet. I'm almost thinking of getting rid of it. This past week, since we were moving (everything went so well by the way, we did it all me and my boyfriend alone but we did great) we didn't had internet. I'm at the new place since monday and I've been doing soOoo great, I do so much more than usual. On top of that, even though I wasn't logging, I still was careful, i estimate my intake and I still lost weight.

The thing is, I liked it ! Not having internet. So I think I might cut it A LOT from my life.
You might see much less of me here and I'm also gonna give a try at "not logging" for a while. I will still be vigilent so, If I see I need to go back to logging I will for sure. I just wanna try it.

I have learn so much about calories, training. I'm much more aware of the mistakes I was doing. For me it was the "drinking". All my life, I thought I was "curse" with a "slow metabolism" because I was not eating so much but I was always chubby. Now, mfp made me realise that maybe I wasn't eating so much but how much calories I was drinking !! Milk, juice, beer, cocktail etc. I had no idea. It was like I thought calories were only in solid food! loll!

Anyway, I'm gonna try for a while to stay away from the computer and I will see how things goes.

I will for sure come back some times to see how mfp friends are doing and I might also finish a challenge I'm in. (Which I already reach the final goal :blush: )

I wish you the best!
And I thank you so much!! It was awesome to have you, you were wonderful support!

Love <3
Isabelle

Replies

• FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Awe Isabelle, I'm going to miss you too :'(. I wish you the best of luck, I'm sure you're going to do great. I hope to hear from you as often as possible to know how well you're doing :flowerforyou: :drinker: <3.

Unfortunately I won't be running a 5k in the next couple of weeks. It turns out that the race my husband signed me up for is going to be on a Friday at 3:30 pm and I don't get off until 5 pm :neutral: (and I don't have very many vacation days since I've only been here a year), so my husband had to take my name off the signup list :grumble:. But on the upside I ran 4 miles in 30 mins yesterday, so if I were running I know I'd rock it :smiley:.

krmdmcxgh6j2.jpg

This one is for you Isabelle:
    7dlnxlnzdi67.jpg

Have a good day everyone and again GOOD LUCK ISABELLE I'LL MISS YYYYOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!

~ Kris

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late but I will miss you too Isabelle. Best of luck and I can understand about the internet.

So sorry to hear you can't run the 5K Kris but good job on your run.

We never now what the future will bring.

Alisa
  • ShandaMSanders
    ShandaMSanders Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Isabelle, gonna miss you, but I know you're going to be just fine. smiley: It sounds like you've had your "Ah ha" moment & you've got it all figured out!

Kris, won't they let ya take a 1/2 day?!?? I know you were looking forward to that run! :/ I'm still working up to running - still walking at a quick pace, but I already have the shirt for my first run: I run, I'm slower than a heard of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, But, I RUN!