Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

In search of some sisterly love.

shyne952
shyne952 Posts: 34 Member
Hi! I am a 37 yr. old, 5'5', 210lbs, mother of two who needs some motivation and encouragement to help me with my path to a healthier lifestyle. I've dieted in the past only to gain the weight back. I am hoping to keep the weight off this time, with the help of some friends.

Replies

• NotAsThick
    NotAsThick Posts: 17 Member
    Hey Shyne! Add me. I'm back on the journey and would also love some friends to lose with.
  • NeshiaChanel
    NeshiaChanel Posts: 6 Member
    You can add me as well, I need a little motivation too! I have lost over 40 lbs in the last year but I hit a plateau, on a new journey at the moment and I'd love to be a little encouragement to you!
  • MajiWa
    MajiWa Posts: 1 Member
    Hey lady! Congratulations on your decision! Let's work this weight off together!
  • nobieds
    nobieds Posts: 13 Member
    You can add me as well . I started my journey in February and I've lost 30lbs but I've really gain so much more. Looking forward to being on your cheer squad
  • Tlkgfwd
    Tlkgfwd Posts: 7 Member
    Hey Shyne! Feel free to add me. I just started back on MFP and have lost 8 lbs so far. I'm looking for friends too :-)
  • 1jusme
    1jusme Posts: 16 Member
    Hey Shyne feel free to add me. I will be getting back started after docdgor says yes. So far i have lost 30 lbs but gained 4 pounds. I need motivational partners as well.
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 433 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I need the motivation as well.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Add me I'm getting back in the grove of things myself!
  • rearawr
    rearawr Posts: 12 Member
    Hey, add me too. Also having a motivation issue!
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    I'll add you. And I can always use more supportive people so anyone feel free to add me. Just mention this group in the request
  • mygoalisfit1st
    mygoalisfit1st Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me, I love supportive people
  • AmbPickering
    AmbPickering Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I am 41, Mum of seven and now I really need to get motivated to sort my weight out as I am just under the borderline for type ii diabetes.
  • sugaandgrits
    sugaandgrits Posts: 222 Member
    feel free to add.
  • kgilyardhall
    kgilyardhall Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me I'm a mom of seven and could use all the motivational help.
  • lucky31charm
    lucky31charm Posts: 11 Member
    Add me! I am new on this journey. My goal is to lose 50lbs or should I say 45lbs; I lost 5lbs so far.
  • AmasMomma
    AmasMomma Posts: 134 Member
    I need friends for motivation too, add me!
  • macielsuazo
    macielsuazo Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me. I also need that motivation.
  • mrsbkny
    mrsbkny Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Shyne, feel free to add me. The more motivation, the better!
  • mymadfatdiary94
    mymadfatdiary94 Posts: 221 Member
    ladies feel free to add me so we can support and motivate each other
  • slaneeglass
    slaneeglass Posts: 3 Member
    Hello ladies....been awhile since I have been on MFP. Back to embark on this journey once again. I could use some support as well. Looking forward to the inspiration.