Extreme Accountability - June 2015 Edition

Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Going to be a rough month. Kindergarten registration. Visitor arriving in a few days. End of school activities. Traveling to US. And last week of the month will be at the beach with my whole family. Setting targets isn't easy.

1. No coffee before USA, then, no daily coffee.
    2. 10,000 steps per day
    3. At least 6 gym visits before EOM. (Probably won't join in U.S. Til after beach, so July)
    4. Cardio of 3x/wk, starting next week. Not sure if running or ??
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Ok...here I am. Back again.

Goals for June:

1. Keep logging/posting on MFP
    2. 24 hours of exercise (challenge accepted)- I'm at 7.3 hours so far.
    3. You are Your Own Gym- Began beginner portion of app today
    4. Yoga one time a week minimum.

I'm leaving on a road trip with my mom and nephew next week, so hoping to still get lots of exercise time in and to keep logging. We'll be on the beach and walking around theme parks for a lot of it, so that will give some exercise.
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Going to be a rough month. Kindergarten registration. Visitor arriving in a few days. End of school activities. Traveling to US. And last week of the month will be at the beach with my whole family. Setting targets isn't easy.

2. 10,000 steps per day
    3. At least 6 gym visits before EOM. (Probably won't join in U.S. Til after beach, so July)

So far, all fail. :s But that's okay, I *will* be making a triumphant comeback!!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options

2. 10,000 steps per day

So far, all fail. :s But that's okay, I *will* be making a triumphant comeback!!

Yes! You can do it!
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options

2. 10,000 steps per day

Still totally failing. I'm holding out hope still yet though. Without routine, it's very hard and the hot weather and my leg problems aren't helping. I guess I just have to practice healthy winging it.