edited June 2015
    Options
    Current Weight: 163lbs!!

I'm down 5.8lbs!!! =D
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    201 lbs. Another one down!
    I bet you're hoping to see a 1 first next time you hit the scales. I'm rooting for you! smiley-gen013.gif
    /Penny

• TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey, there .,,, going to skip weigh in this week. Not sure why but my weight is spiking up and I'm almost too embarrassed to post it. But I'm going to keep pushing thru and pray for a better week. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • athleticgirl2K15
    athleticgirl2K15 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    TanyaS007 wrote: »
    Hey, there .,,, going to skip weigh in this week. Not sure why but my weight is spiking up and I'm almost too embarrassed to post it. But I'm going to keep pushing thru and pray for a better week. Have a great weekend everyone!

Keep pushing! The same thing happened to me last week==> I hit 170lbs from my initial weight of 164lbs in less than week! The good news is that it is virtually impossible to gain over 5 lbs of fat in less than a week. Keep exercising and eating right and you should see a significant change shortly. I'm rooting for you!! :)
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Last week 261
    This week 259
    down 2 lbs.
    Only 10 more lbs to my first weight goal. It's been at least 20 yrs since I weighed under 250
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,327 Member
    Options
    Last week 182
    This week 181
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    TanyaS007 wrote: »

Drink lots of water (at least 3 liters a day) and you'll drop the water weight. When your body has enough water coming in, it doesn't have the need to store it. Give it a shot it will amaze you.
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

So grateful to Jamie and the community for the support, candor, and focus on health. Together we are unstoppable!
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am going in the wrong direction. Trying to focus and get back on track. Making plans for this week to make sure I go to the gym and eat properly.
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I really appreciate the support. I'm going to push through and stay focused. Having your support means the world to me!
  • rmcloughlin22
    rmcloughlin22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Lagopus wrote: »
    201 lbs. Another one down!
    I bet you're hoping to see a 1 first next time you hit the scales. I'm rooting for you! smiley-gen013.gif
    /Penny

Yes!! In the next week or two hopefully. Thanks for the support!
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm late with this. 297.9