Week Three Goals

Options
barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
Stalled in weight and behavioral goals but going on week vacation with uber fitness buddies with plans for triathlon training.... So going to reset and refocus ... Sunrise beach walks daily!
1. Lose two pounds... Stalled since middle of may
2. No eating while watching TV
3. No emotional eating... Family health and life problems draining me.... So vacation will be good.
4. More veggiew21oa6uafapy.jpg

Replies

• amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    barbhat, that's a tough one to NOT watch TV while you eat. I"m glad about your coming vacation with some time to relax. Seems like you really need that.

For Week 3:
    1. Do weight machines 3 X week.
    2. Do ab/core work 2 X week.
    3. Keep logging all my food and drinks and staying under my calorie goal.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i have not been doing so well this far into the challenge. I haven't gotten nearly as much walking running in as i would like. I have been stressed and Unfortunately that has led to weight gain. My car was involved in a hit and run while it was parked in a parking lot. Needless to say I am not happy about that. I am just glad no one was in my car at the time. My daughter graduates this week and my parents who I haven't seen in almost 2yrs are coming on Friday. I am excited they are coming but nervous as to how that is going to affect diet and exercise.
    My goals this week will include
    staying within calories
    actually getting in all my miles
    and continuing to encourage my daughter in her goals
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    My goals for Today
    1) Stick to my daily calories
    2) Exercise at least 4 days a week / 40 mins
    3) Drink 10 oz of water
    5) Prepare my meals/snacks the night before
    6) Smile more - be more positive

Good luck everyone! B)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    freyjac wrote: »
    My car was involved in a hit and run while it was parked in a parking lot. Needless to say I am not happy about that.

So sorry about this. Otherwise it seems like an exciting like, but I can see why it would make keeping to plan challenging.

Great goals, everyone.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    I am feeling much better after last week. I seem to be down some (although it's in the range of my fluctuations, so who knows--that's the frustrating thing about trying to do a small deficit). However, more important to my state of mind is that I seem to be back in a comfortable eating schedule and was mostly able to stay within my calories despite lowering them, and seem to have broken the desire to snack constantly, which crept back with some stressful days. I allowed myself to go over on the weekend, as I'd (in theory, anyway) built in some extra room in my calories that should make that okay.

Goals this week:

Stick to my calories and don't snack.

Try to keep to my workout plans.

Add in a bike commute at least once (I let a possible rain storm this evening be an excuse not to get started today, but I really just need to be organized the night before so it doesn't seem like a big deal).

Get organized and start bringing my lunch again.
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week:
    Exercise at least 4 times this week
    Drink more water

Stay on track on Saturday! I will be traveling with my mother for 6 hours round trip and being with her when we bury my brother's ashes. it will be a stressful day
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Back on track with friends helping out with the motivation. Walked 5 miles during sunrise, biked 7 urban miles after , swam in pool with hand paddles then practiced open water swim entry and transition.3shzqfvqhkb1.jpg
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Gosh, I feel so out of touch! Been exercising some ... and keeping track in my journal with that, but not logging my food. As it is already Weds morning, my goal for the remainder of this wacky week will be to keep track of my water and get in at least a half-gallon a day. I have been falling way short when I used to drink a gallon most days. Argh!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    I did Zumba last night,
    Tonight it is back to Kickboxing.

I took my grand kids to the pool, but, alas I am not cleared to get in the water yet. 4 more weeks!

I lost this week, and didn't try all that hard. Trying to maintain my weight as I am at my goal, but heck 10 more pounds won't hurt.
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    -Stop the madness with the chips
    -do not indulge in the office freebies
    -Be mindful of my fast eating habits
    -Keep eating lots of whole foods daily

Happy thursday everyone
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Pretty good workout week so far; spotty (not terrible) food week.
  • barbhat13
    Options

lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Pretty good workout week so far; spotty (not terrible) food week.

Same here.... On vacation with triathlon buddies so getting lots of exercise.... Eating OK but not measuring..... Open water swims canceled due to sharks!:
  • barbhat13
    Options
    So ticked off.... Gained serious weight while on vacation with over 1000 minutes of exercise, no TV watching, 6500 calories expended,..... Seriously! Triathlon training four days.... Rode 70 miles on bike.... Even starting jogging
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    Muscle gained? water retention possible due to the heavy workout? Barbhat13, gain won't stay for long.
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    My goals for this week are:

1. Drink water
    2. get all my exercise classes I plan in. (hopefully no family member will need me)
    3. get some ab work in.
    4. support my grandkids in their activities.
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Muscle gained? water retention possible due to the heavy workout? Barbhat13, gain won't stay for long.

Thanks... I felt so much thinner that I was shocked at the scale.... Even changed the batteries in the scale to make sure! Back to 100% logging and watching calories... Today is open water one mile swim so I plan my food carefully... Back on track mentally
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    I missed Zumba last night, I was having some vertigo and was not feeling well :(
  • barbhat13
    Options
    I missed Zumba last night, I was having some vertigo and was not feeling well :(

Hope you are feeling better!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    I am doing ok now. Been working out daily. YAY