Last few days have been hard

Options
SlimBride2Be
SlimBride2Be Posts: 315 Member
Struggled a bit the last few days I have to admit. Just wanted to eat and eat. I've been good, stuck to calories and macros, but couldn't shake the permanent empty feeling. Today seems better - had bacon and eggs this morning and packed more eggs and roast salmon for lunch. I hope it was just a blip but it really got me down :-(

Replies

• totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should up your calories for a bit then? Have a bit more fat, but leave out the carbs?
  • LemonMarmalade
    LemonMarmalade Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have felt that way the past couple of days. If i am hungry...i eat. But I makebsure it is meat ir eggs. Keep up the good work and don't stress about it too much!!
  • bikerchick2012
    bikerchick2012 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel SlimBride :-(
    Been such a stressful week that I have wanted to jack it in, I have dropped out of Ketosis (despite staying within my macros), I feel less motivated in general (about alot of personal stuff - so its not all about the diet).
    Just gonna try and ride the storm....
  • SlimBride2Be
    Options
    I just keep thinking how nice it would be to eat till I'm stuffed on chocolate or something. It's silly but I feel like I miss it
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just remember how terrible it will also feel if you slip up, not only mentally but physically. When I did cheat on this way of eating, I got so uncomfortably bloated. I totally regretted my moment of bad judgement :). Just keep on your plan and eat some no carb or low carb options. Maybe and extra serving of meat or more eggs? You can do this.
  • SlimBride2Be
    Options
    Thank you everyone. Today actually feels a lot better - not hungry today but still fighting the urge to put loads and loads of food in my mouth and eat till I can't stuff another morsel in! I'm sure it will pass... I guess it's a rebellion against weeks and weeks of being careful and restrained!
  • mlinton_mesapark
    mlinton_mesapark Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    What's your wedding date? You've made some significant progress with all your hard work. Kudos to you for staying strong when the temptation monster comes knocking.

Time for a fat bomb, maybe? (I'm fairly new to this woe, so please forgive my ignorance if this is inappropriate advice.)
  • SlimBride2Be
    Options
    The wedding is a year away! So I want to get to goal and maintain carefully. I'm scared of maintenance (14lb away now) but definitely looking forward to the extra calories. Starting to wonder if I should go to 1lb a week now that I'm quite close. 250 cals a day would be a lot of extra to play with.