Daily check-in!

Options
Hi everyone! Since I am most consistent when I have to "check-in" somewhere (and why many of us signed up with MyFitnessPal in the first place), I thought it would be great to create a place where we can check-in with our Insanity progress every day. Regardless of when you started your round of Insanity, feel free to post your daily workout/calorie total/lbs lost or gained/inches lost or gained/how many fewer additional breaks you took/results of your Fit Test/etc. here. Let us know what is working for you, what you struggle with, what you've noticed, and anything else you think might help or motivate the group.

Replies

• liftreadphilosophize
    liftreadphilosophize Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'll start - I'm on day 5 of the 2nd month of Insanity. Normally I work out in the morning, but had an early-morning meeting today so I need to do Max Internal Circuit this evening. I'm terrible at working out after work, so posting here means I HAVE to do it so as not to bring shame upon the house of liftreadphilosophize. :wink: I've logged through to dinner and will have about 860 calories leftover. Plenty!
  • liftreadphilosophize
    Options
    Pushed through Max Plyo this morning. I'm not a fan of having only 10 hours between Insanity Max workouts. :neutral: Yay for a rest day tomorrow!
  • rightoncommander
    rightoncommander Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've just started this week, a year on from my last round. I've had some crazy DOMS this week, but I was fine after today's workout, which was pure cardio. My HR is getting higher, which is good as I'm resting less.
  • ashoona
    ashoona Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 2 today, fingers crossed I don't wake up with crazy DOMS.
  • LadySavior
    LadySavior Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 16. This is my second time doing insanity, so I know how hard the second month is. But this time through I'm looking forward to it. :)
  • liftreadphilosophize
    Options
    Well I fell off the radar - guests in town, work stuff, blah. I'm still doing Max month, though! Today I didn't get my workout in this morning, so I'm hoping to squeeze in Max Interval Training tonight while dinner bakes. I'm also focusing on getting back into tracking my food every day and using that reality check to inspire me to make better, more informed, more self-aware choices.
  • liftreadphilosophize
    Options
    This morning I did Max Cardio Conditioning, and after lifting chest/shoulders with the hubby last night, my pushups were pa-the-tic. Looking forward to resting tonight! Everyone have a great weekend!
  • rugger2row
    rugger2row Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I am on Day 2 and it was hard :) . It is nice to see others pushing through this because I know I am going to be sore tomorrow.
  • liftreadphilosophize
    Options
    After more travel and an ear infection, I'm really looking forward to getting back into Insanity tomorrow morning. Minor victory - because I couldn't take my computer and didn't know if I'd have access to a DVD player, I wrote down the circuits for Max Interval Training, downloaded an interval timer on my phone, and did my own Insanity on the porch at our rental house. Totally awesome, and would recommend to any travelers!

I've also started lifting weights again after work, so I'll probably cut my Insanity back a bit and stop doing the Max Interval workouts. An hour of intense cardio a day + lifting is just too much for my poor muscles. :-)
  • liftreadphilosophize
    Options
    rugger2row wrote: »
    Good morning, I am on Day 2 and it was hard :) . It is nice to see others pushing through this because I know I am going to be sore tomorrow.

How are you feeling? Still going strong? I'm sore pretty much every day after an Insanity workout, no matter how long I've been doing it. Sigh. :'(