I learned my lesson!

Options
Last night I had a house full of teenagers (16-19) watching the Cav's game. GO CAVS!!!!!

I figured I would treat us all with a late dinner so I made chicken pot pie for the 'kids' (they asked me to) and made myself 2 toasted pitas with goat cheese and fresh basil leaves. yum.
Well, when the group saw my food their eyes about popped out and several asked to try it. Of course I said yes. Each of them loved and told the others that they just HAD to try it! ha ha ha.
Long story short..... I ended up with chicken pot pie.

The lesson? I'm buying plenty of pita, goat cheese, and basil for tomorrow night's game!

GO CAVS!!!!!!!

Replies

• tootsieroll7624
    tootsieroll7624 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Great way to get teenagers to eat healthy. :)
  • ItsFinallyHappening
    ItsFinallyHappening Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious
  • morningyoga
    morningyoga Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh I have eaten that for years! It's also very good eaten with sweet hot tea. :smile:
  • rdbasile
    rdbasile Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sounds great
  • amykarryn1
    amykarryn1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My son does this to me all the time, he's almost 4, and it's a great way to get him to try things....he eats things i never was even given the option to try at such a young age....smoked salmon, different fruits and veggies that aren't just apples and oranges, we try to be good with the sugar intake...
  • jahmanrv
    jahmanrv Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't live with me anymore as she is grown and on her own, but when she visits, we both eat the same way, so it's easy to cook for her.