I am being strong for my team, because right now I want to eat my entire kitchen.

losercon
losercon Posts: 4 Member
Hi ladies!

Let me tell you how ecstatic I am to be a part of the Red Jaguars!

It is great to have a group of people with the same common goal and the support I have seen on /r/loseit from you guys has been wonderful.

So I have to remind myself of that every time I want to reach into my bag of veggie sticks in the cupboard. I'm doing this for myself, but I am also doing this so that my super awesome team absolutely kills it!

So when you feel like you're wavering, we're here! That time of the month making you want to turn into the human vacuum? Rest easy knowing you are not alone in the struggle, chug some water and soldier on.

Go Red Jaguars!

Replies

• thisissusan
    thisissusan Posts: 1 Member
    losercon wrote: »
    That time of the month making you want to turn into the human vacuum?

You hit the nail on the head. This week has made it SO hard to stick to my daily goal but I really don't want to let my team down! I'm glad we have a group here :)

• losercon
    I often know when its about to come for me because it just becomes impossible to feel satiated. I ate my regular sized lunch today and not 20 minutes later I was already thinking about munching on dinner. I'm counting every damn calorie today.
  • AliKazzamer
    AliKazzamer Posts: 2 Member

That time of the month making you want to turn into the human vacuum?

Yessss! Seconding that sentiment so so much. And on top of that, I always hit a small plateau that week so its rough. Haha. BUT! This week I've been really good! Eating well and exercising a ton. I agree that having the team helps keep me going! This is such a cool idea. I'm so glad to have found the /r/LoseIt community. Everyone is so supportive and awesome!
  • losercon
    BUT! This week I've been really good! Eating well and exercising a ton.

And the best feeling is when you manage to lose weight while you're in that time of the month. I didn't think it was possible but it actually happened to me once. Maybe I'll set a goal to have it happen again!

• AliKazzamer
    AliKazzamer Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2015
    And the best feeling is when you manage to lose weight while you're in that time of the month.

Absolutely! It actually DID happen this past week. I was SO excited. I didn't think it was possible either but it happened! Hard work really DOES pay off, it turns out. Haha!
    I didn't think it was possible but it actually happened to me once. Maybe I'll set a goal to have it happen again!

Good luck with your goal! You can do it again!