valmaebel
valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
kdiaj5hdbyxv.jpg

Replies

• valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Marla - glad you made it to the beach!

Laura - bummer about the allergies! I have to take a Zyrtec every night to keep mine at bay.

I still have a ton of stuff to get done. I need to get groceries and run to Costco, and I didn't get workouts in the past couple of days. Today I meet with my trainer though, so I'm excited about that! Tomorrow I have Pilafes class...and I want to get a nice long run in again. VBS is done today, so hopefully I can get back on track. But then I have kids camp all week at the end of June. *sigh Not weighing myself is nice...but weird at the same time. I'm used to constantly tracking it so it will take some adjustments. I feel like I have no idea how I'm doing. Even though I still track my food and excercise. I think this will be a good mental change for me. To emphasize that I'm not doing this for my weight but for overall health and get me to focus on the other aspects of my fitness.

I hope you all have a great day!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Sorry super tired tonight. Was last day of school, with rehearsals then tutor then the big show tonight. Plus our friend left today. I was pretty busy and did lots of walking--got over 19000 steps. Now to "will" these kids to bed. Yawn. TGIF y'all
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hubby dropped me back off at room, my sinus allergies hit today with headache...cancelled dinner res and sent hubby away to have quiet.

Hoping to be better tomorrow.
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Today was day 5 of YAYOG (upper body). I managed to increase my sets on each exercise. I also went to our town's local artwalk with the hubby for a nice stroll. Have a nice weekend everyone!