Show us your food!

Options
2»

Replies

• bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Wild salmon, green beans & carrots, sautéed in grass fed butter.embxim998ago.jpg
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    4p8kmsrhrcpd.jpg
    Paleo sweet potato biscuit with an egg and avocado

How did you make the sweet potato biscuit?

I used a med sized sweet potato, mashed with my own mix of gf flour, baking soda, honey and coconut oil. It made 6 biscuits. I got the recipe from Pinterest.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    @bluefish86 omg yes! That looks so freaking yummy and I don't even really like cooked fish :lol:
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    First back on paleo dinner post onramp! I have leftovers for breakfast and extra green beans for lunch!

lmlsqlb2qouo7.jpg
  • Quinnstinct
    Options
    This took less than 15 minutes! I spiralized a summer squash and threw it in a sauté pan, then threw frozen wild caught red shrimp on a pan with grass fed butter, once it was almost done tossed it in cumin, chili powder, sea salt, lime and cilantro. Poured it over the zoodles and it was delicious. I'd rather use fresh shrimp but still good. Loved the flavor combo!

nmlj6k6xl57c.jpg
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    m8deg8d34px3.jpg

My little addiction. Sloppy joe style beef, basically it's tomatoes with lots of spices, no sugar or ketchup in this yummy thing. Wrapped it in a little egg sheet. Topped with some hot sauce. Serve it with a big salad :wink:

Why is it I put hot sauce on all the food I photograph?! LOL :lol:

I needed to come back to this thread and find your post just to say THANK YOU! I tried the egg sheet last night to make chicken tacos. A little flimsy and delicate, but they worked great! My husband loved them too! I think this will be a staple in my house from now on. I find tacos to be really easy because all you need is leftover meat and toppings, but I was always discouraged by the paleo tortillas that call for the different flours, etc. Not that they're hard, but I am so excited about knowing I can easily make an egg sheet!
  • FaylinaMeir
    Options
    KBGirts wrote: »
    I needed to come back to this thread and find your post just to say THANK YOU! I tried the egg sheet last night to make chicken tacos. A little flimsy and delicate, but they worked great! My husband loved them too! I think this will be a staple in my house from now on. I find tacos to be really easy because all you need is leftover meat and toppings, but I was always discouraged by the paleo tortillas that call for the different flours, etc. Not that they're hard, but I am so excited about knowing I can easily make an egg sheet!

YAY! :wink: I still need to make a good paleo tortilla (I honestly haven't tried yet) but I love my egg sheets. I'm so happy you enjoyed! haha

• FaylinaMeir
    Options
    Been wanting steak but I'm poor. Decided to buy some brisket and tenderize it with salt. It worked pretty good, came out like a sirloin for tenderness. Salad is topped with bacon honey dressing (bacon grease and raw honey with a little olive oil), the potatoes are like half butter honestly. Oh and this is my husband's plate, his turned out prettier than mine! :smiley:

9t0nikwtck3e.jpg
  • jrosto
    jrosto Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Woot on the steak. I know you've been jonesing for it :)
  • FaylinaMeir
    Options
    jrosto wrote: »
    Woot on the steak. I know you've been jonesing for it :)

yep I blame all of you guys. You and logging that steak. yummy! Oh and I posted this exact same photo in a cooking group on facebook and in the 2 hours I left for the art fair I got 49 likes and over 70 comments because a crazed vegan commented on my photo that nothing was sexy about slaughter. Oh my lawd the following comments are amazing and yeah. As a former vegan, I just have to sit back and laugh. On a side note, the art fair was cool.

• cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I have just seen this and I love the idea of a Paleo version! I will post as soon as I make my next meal!
  • FaylinaMeir
    Options
    Light dinner tonight, been one of those days. Made dressing with bacon grease, honey, and apple cider vinegar. Fresh blueberries and greens I am proud to say I grew myself :) Mostly spinach and mixed lettuce. Also some eggs on the side with hot sauce just trying to get in the calories. I regret not hard boiling them but I was in a hurry. (hungry) :lol:

rjvv65tj1q6q.jpg

@cindytw look forward to seeing some of your yummy meals! :D
  • nickymaire
    nickymaire Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    f3do6tx21h9y.jpg

Breakfast of Chinese style egg custard, with beef, chili sesame and garlic butter topped with coriander.
  • FaylinaMeir
    Options
    oh my that looks yummy and gives me an idea for breakfast! :D
  • Quinnstinct
    edited June 2015
    Options
    dlefe8xbmxk6.jpg
    I'm making bacon jalapeño "bread". This is my first paleo baked recipe and is basically all eggs,ghee, and only 1/2 cup coconut flour.