Sensational Summer Exercise Challenge, Mon Jun 8 to Aug 16 (70 days) - Join Anytime

Options

Replies

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    06/12 90 min.

Sorry that I didn't post last night.....anyways....I spoke of a goal two days ago. When I started this journey I didn't just set myself a main goal to where I want to go but also in between goals to keep my motivation up. One of those I hit yesterday morning and it feels wonderful. I went below the 200 lbs. mark!!!! To see the 1 in front of my weight made me do the happy dance lol as I honestly can't remember when I was there before (my last remembrance on this was about a year after my son was born which was about 10 years ago. This gives me the motivation to push even harder. It's reachable to loose the last 50 lbs. (before I was almost at 100 lbs. to loose)...anyways just wanted to share that with you guys :).

Pmf0IP

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    suegen1 wrote: »
    06/12 90 min.

Sorry that I didn't post last night.....anyways....I spoke of a goal two days ago. When I started this journey I didn't just set myself a main goal to where I want to go but also in between goals to keep my motivation up. One of those I hit yesterday morning and it feels wonderful. I went below the 200 lbs. mark!!!! To see the 1 in front of my weight made me do the happy dance lol as I honestly can't remember when I was there before (my last remembrance on this was about a year after my son was born which was about 10 years ago. This gives me the motivation to push even harder. It's reachable to loose the last 50 lbs. (before I was almost at 100 lbs. to loose)...anyways just wanted to share that with you guys :).

Pmf0IP

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif

That is absolutely fantastic.

I smiled OUT LOUD when I read your post, sue!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE! I am so proud for you. Isn't it wonderful? I really know how you feel.

YAY, SUE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    115 minutes 6/13

nxfs0gjifh4h.gifdaz7u6bv93by.gif

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • oklawdog
    oklawdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well I am back. Thanks Roger for starting this again. Hello everyone. I am going for 475 miles. I think I can…I think I can.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Go, go, oklawdog!!
  • mrs17alvarez
    mrs17alvarez Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'd love to join you guys. I'll do a 10 week goal of 5000 minutes. That 500 minutes a week should stretch me a bit further than what I've been doing the past few months (usually doing between 380-460 minutes weekly). I'll grab my minutes from MFP going back to 6/8 and post those tomorrow. Glad to have you guys for support and am all ready to cheer you on!!

Amanda
  • suegen1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    oklawdog wrote: »
    Well I am back. Thanks Roger for starting this again. Hello everyone. I am going for 475 miles. I think I can…I think I can.

Yes, you can!!! Ready, set, goooo :)

Hi all! I'd love to join you guys. I'll do a 10 week goal of 5000 minutes. That 500 minutes a week should stretch me a bit further than what I've been doing the past few months (usually doing between 380-460 minutes weekly). I'll grab my minutes from MFP going back to 6/8 and post those tomorrow. Glad to have you guys for support and am all ready to cheer you on!!

Amanda

\o/ Welcome Amanda!!! We can do this...go, go, go!!!!

06/12 90 min.

Pmf0IP

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif

That is absolutely fantastic.

I smiled OUT LOUD when I read your post, sue!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE! I am so proud for you. Isn't it wonderful? I really know how you feel.

YAY, SUE!!!!!!!!!!!

It is wonderful and thanks lol...I smiled all day..

Anywho...what a day today but it was a good day.....did 3 hours of yard work ...lots of things to do plus did some spring cleaning through the house...so I can add a whopping 240 minutes for 06/13 woot! sigh and so not enough to catch Ms. Flo up there lol.....uhhh I am going to getcha lol....

Pmf0IP

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif

• mrs17alvarez
    Options
    Thanks Sue & congratulations on making it to onederland earlier this week!

Here are my minutes for the challenge dates so far.

6/8 - 65
    6/9 - 55
    6/10 - 50
    6/11 - 133
    6/12 - 30
    6/13 - 85

So I'm currently at 418/5000

And now, I've got to get ready to take my little one to the zoo. Have a great day everyone!

Amanda
  • suegen1
    Options
    Thanks Sue & congratulations on making it to onederland earlier this week!

Here are my minutes for the challenge dates so far.

6/8 - 65
    6/9 - 55
    6/10 - 50
    6/11 - 133
    6/12 - 30
    6/13 - 85

So I'm currently at 418/5000

And now, I've got to get ready to take my little one to the zoo. Have a great day everyone!

Amanda

Nice Job Amanda :) and have fun at the Zoo !!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options

Amanda

YES, glad you are joining, Amanda. :)

So, how was the zoo??

Anywho...what a day today but it was a good day.....did 3 hours of yard work ...lots of things to do plus did some spring cleaning through the house...so I can add a whopping 240 minutes for 06/13 woot! sigh and so not enough to catch Ms. Flo up there lol.....uhhh I am going to getcha lol....

Pmf0IP

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif

Wonderful moon moving, Sue. LOL!!

The race is ON!!!!!!!!
    :):):

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    120 minutes 6/14

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • suegen1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    My body hurt from yesterday so not much today but I got 30 min done

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Great determination, Sue!!!
  • mrs17alvarez
    Options
    6/14 - 37

So I tallied up 455 minutes for my 1st week of this challenge & will have to find some extra minutes in the days to get up to my goal.

The zoo was fun. Super hot and muggy, but we like to go a couple times a year and hadn't been in awhile. I didn't count my waking as E because it was so stop & go with my toddler, but I kept up with my 20k step average for weekend days so I'm happy with that. Weekdays are much tougher to reach step goals with my sedentary job (software consultant) so I usually JUST hit my 13k goal each day if I push it.

Have a great day!
    Amanda
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I think you are doing great, mrsA
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Barely, but did manage to do 90 minutes 6/15 which is under my goal.

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I know I am behind. First off I want to welcome Flo, Kel , Kimberly and Amanda to the challenge.

I went back to the doctor today for a follow up. I am going to start Physical Therapy tomorrow. I am going to start doing some stretching and strengthing at home. I will also do some walking on the treadmill. I did some stretching and leg exercises on Friday along with 15 minutes on the treadmill at a very slow 1.5 MPH. That’s about all I am capable of right now. I tried to go faster but it was a little painful so I decided to hold back.

6/12
    15 Mins Stretches/Legs
    15 Mins Treadmill

30553_440222082726245_2145348532_n_zps25ea33f1.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

eZzyRLPmf0IP
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I'll be thinking about ya, Roger. You be careful, take your time ...
  • suegen1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yes, Roger...crossing my fingers for ya that everything goes well...don't overdo it :).

As of for me got 90 minutes of exercise done today....I think that will be the daily high during the week....trying though :).

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif
  • Nightingale2200
    edited June 2015
    Options
    105 minutes

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif