Show us you meals...

Options
13»

Replies

• price0909
    price0909 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    germany03 wrote: »
    Oh gosh...I L O V E zoodles. -best "as seen on TV" gadget I have ever bought..lol.
    I make mine with mushrooms and red pepper flakes ....oh so yummy

Which did you buy? My husband is going to kill me for buying another kitchen gadget but I NEED one ;O) !!!
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I just bought the veggetti vegetable slicer at Walmart in the as seen on TV isle...works great with zucchini.
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Dinner tonight. Was suppose to be turkey lettuce wraps but my lettuce wasn't good enough for wraps so I did it over salad. ❤️
  • germany03
    Options
    @dkwi04 your zoodles maker looks fantastic...I really like all the attachments...all the wonderful things to create ...muahaha. I loooove kitchen gadgets. Probably have way too many..haha.
  • TheFo1dOut
    TheFo1dOut Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Question-
    Does anyone know if the Oikos Greek Yogurt Dips approved on the 21 Day Fix? I'm looking for something new to add into the mix and I LOVE dipping veggies. If it is..do you think it's a red?
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @TheFo1dOut If you make a dip using organic non-fat Greek yogurt then the brand is not important. So, unless Oikos has an organic version, the answer is "no." Just buy another plain organic yogurt and use that for dips. Yes, it's still a red but you probably won't eat a whole red container as a dip so you can always add some protein to another meal--an extra 1-2 ozs of meat, an egg, etc.
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Tonight was grilled chicken bruschetta over quinoa with steamed broccoli. wkf4abvektu9.jpg
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Lunch prep for the is done :). Soo happy to be back on track! I traveled most of last week for work. Didn't eat too bad but not too great either. My lunch for this week... burrito bowl. I love Moe's and this is my 21df version.

Lean ground beef (93/7) with taco seasoning - 1 red
    Brown Rice - 1 yellow
    Publix Southwest Corn and Black bean salsa - 1/2 yellow
    Sautéed onion and bell peppers in coconut oil - 2 green, 1 tsp
    Sabra Guacamole - 1 blue
    Apples or Grapes - 1 purple

vqb55zw4lzu2.jpg

• germany03
    Options
    Oh yummy...that looks really delish!!!...I might have to make a turkey version ( have ground turkey in fridge)