100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    June 7, 11, 12, 13 100%
    Jun 8,9,10, 14 Not 100%
    154.6 (-1)

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    06/14 100 %
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    6/14 100%
  • Trixie258
    Trixie258 Posts: 232 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    6/12 & 13 100%
    6/14 NOT 100%
    WI 196.5

Good Morning everyone..
    Back from the weekend at the motorhome..(it's parked about an hour away)..we got a lot of stuff done and it's closer to being ready for out trip to Tennessee on the 2nd.
    I did really really good over the whole weekend. I was 100% the whole time until last night when we decided to take a couple of the grand kids to Dairy Queen. Dairy Queen is my all time favorite place for ice cream..yup I'm a Blizzard fiend! I did have one but just a mini and it was the (my favorite) banana split..looked it up...290 calories. Even though I had it I still stayed under my 1200 for the day. Boy was I pleased.
    Sending love to all
    7B387A67D656337A9EF2B211B28106B7.png

ONEderland1-13a_sm.png52761899.pngpnh4nq8
    eZzyRL
    DumpRumpChallenge_zps3glgrje1.pngpound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpg
    uAVQiULOST 11.61mZXtCTLOST 9.2 Lost5May_zps1047607a.png LOST 5.6

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Trixie258 wrote: »
    6/12 & 13 100%
    6/14 NOT 100%
    WI 196.5

Good Morning everyone..
    Back from the weekend at the motorhome..(it's parked about an hour away)..we got a lot of stuff done and it's closer to being ready for out trip to Tennessee on the 2nd.
    I did really really good over the whole weekend. I was 100% the whole time until last night when we decided to take a couple of the grand kids to Dairy Queen. Dairy Queen is my all time favorite place for ice cream..yup I'm a Blizzard fiend! I did have one but just a mini and it was the (my favorite) banana split..looked it up...290 calories. Even though I had it I still stayed under my 1200 for the day. Boy was I pleased.
    Sending love to all
    7B387A67D656337A9EF2B211B28106B7.png

ONEderland1-13a_sm.png52761899.pngpnh4nq8
    eZzyRL
    DumpRumpChallenge_zps3glgrje1.pngpound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpg
    uAVQiULOST 11.61mZXtCTLOST 9.2 Lost5May_zps1047607a.png LOST 5.6

I dearly LOVE DQ and sincerely thankful that there is not one anywhere remotely close to me. LOL!

So, how long will you be traveling, Trixie?

• kmhawk
    kmhawk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    6/8, 6/9, 6/10 and 6/14 100%
    6/11-13 NOT 100%
    WI 156.8 (-0.4)

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA all week. It's been busy with work, which is good, and at home and trying to exercise. I managed to get out on my bike three times last week, which was awesome. I did have three Red days, but I don't feel horrible about them. My friend brought me a piece of caramel cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory, which I absolutely love. I made it last for three days! So I wasn't 100% those days, but I did spread it out so I didn't overload on the extra calories any one day.

Kim
  • whatsasize8
    whatsasize8 Posts: 131 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    RogerToo, I love your posts and all the walking you're doing. My DH rigged the TM with a little shelf for his tablet. Now he can watch something while walking. Walking outside is great, but we've had a lot of heavy rain here (and it continues to pour daily); he's not about to get out in that mess. :wink: He and I both notice that we have a reduced appetite when we walk/exercise. I suppose we're both boredom eaters (among other things) and just filling that time with E is helpful. I hear the rain coming down now as a matter of fact. And lighting/thunder usually accompany.
    Thanks for the heads-up on the Costco yogurt sale. We're supposed to have a Costco in a nearby town by next spring - I'll be shopping the sales between my two big box stores when that happens.

Audrey, CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE-DERLAND!!! WOOHOO!!! :smiley:
    And you're right, it's not just calories that make a SC or PF. Fiber and protein have their place in our bodies, but sugar? Not so much. Carry around a NS dessert and remind yourself that it's your treat for making it 100%. Maybe have some SF gum or candy, or a cup of herbal tea to delay the temptation. Are these treats in your house?
    Good job on making a better choice at DQ by going for the mini. I love TN - I know you'll have a wonderful time visiting that beautiful state.

Sue and RogerToo, I'm the same way. If I don't start I don't have as hard a time staying on plan. Some can moderate their food easily, but I am not that person. I do better abstaining and finding something I can flex.

Sue, ONE-DERLAND for you too! AWESOME!!!

Linda Kay, congrats on 32 lbs GONE! Any reason to take care of our bodies, no matter what they may be, is a good one. Saving wrens? Sure, why not!
    Love the peaches and cream idea. Thanks for sharing!

Flo, I live in south Louisiana so I know a little about living in heat (hot + humid). Losing the weight definitely helps with it...for one thing there are fewer places for sweat to accumulate - and that's a good thing!

Millie! ((hugs)) :smiley:

Lesa, I'll take you off the SS. Please come back when things settle down for you.

Ginny, Stones concert! Too fun!!! Glad you were able to go!
    Great losses for you! Good job on saying "no" to Pizza Hut. Kudos!

Cindy, a NOT of sleeping through a meal is not so bad. Granted, that's not our goal here, but it IS better than many other NOT's I've had in the past.

Donna, I didn't know you were widowed either. ((hugs)) Is there something you can do that is incredibly fun, but doesn't offer the temptation of a drink? There is always the opportunity for that kind of indulgence...it'll be there when you reach goal and start your maintenance journey. :wink: Proud of you for getting back on track - sometimes that's the hardest part. Push on and make it 7 in a row. You got this.

Kim, cheesecake is my biggest weakness - awesome job making that treat last for 3 days! That's fantastic! And biking is wonderful exercise...I'd love to do it more.

EVERYONE, thank you for keeping up your reports. I am sorry I disappeared for so long. It is so easy to get wrapped up in life outside of here that I really just lost track of time.

I don't remember my reports, but I know there were some off days for me (chocolate). So here's my best guess:

NOT 100% 6/3-6/5, 6/12
    100% 6/6-6/7, 6/8-6/11, 6/13-6/14
    WI 164.0

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_nhdB-hGIzBkCL0cmMKYR03HcJqJexLLsVtmfj6Gd0/edit#gid=0
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    kmhawk wrote: »
    6/11-13 NOT 100%
    WI 156.8 (-0.4)

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA all week. It's been busy with work, which is good, and at home and trying to exercise. I managed to get out on my bike three times last week, which was awesome. I did have three Red days, but I don't feel horrible about them. My friend brought me a piece of caramel cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory, which I absolutely love. I made it last for three days! So I wasn't 100% those days, but I did spread it out so I didn't overload on the extra calories any one day.

Kim

Hey Kim.

Great restraint with that gooey goodness. I don't know if I could have done that. :)

• Nightingale2200
    edited June 2015
    Options

EVERYONE, thank you for keeping up your reports. I am sorry I disappeared for so long. It is so easy to get wrapped up in life outside of here that I really just lost track of time.

I don't remember my reports, but I know there were some off days for me (chocolate). So here's my best guess:

NOT 100% 6/3-6/5, 6/12
    WI 164.0

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_nhdB-hGIzBkCL0cmMKYR03HcJqJexLLsVtmfj6Gd0/edit#gid=0

Hi Sonya,

I was hoping all was o.k. with you. Good to see you. :)

I keep forgetting to post my weight progress.

Weigh-in Sunday 6/7: 174.8 and lost 3.2 pounds.

Weigh-in Sunday 6/14: 173.8 and lost 1 pound.
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 06/14/2015
    W/I 174.4
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Was a harder day. Not enough exercise and probably will be under my water intake this late in the day.

6/15 NOT 100%
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

06/14/2015 100%

Hi All
    Today I walked to the McDs also and back using another longer route and walked 2.75 miles. I got out fairly early (7AM) after the rain had ended. It was Still wet out when I left, Humid and around 70 degrees. Tired afterwards on both days too. :)

Have a Good Week
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    weigh in today 06/14 = 198.8 lbs.

- 2.0 lbs. from last Sunday

I am so happy to be below the 200 lbs. mark and my next goal to achieve is the 175 lbs. mark. I am hoping to achieve that at my birthday which is on August 30th....and after that I just have 25 lbs. to go to my goal line.... I know I can do this :).

Hi Sue
    Congratulations
    RogerToo
    RogerToo, I love your posts and all the walking you're doing. My DH rigged the TM with a little shelf for his tablet. Now he can watch something while walking. Walking outside is great, but we've had a lot of heavy rain here (and it continues to pour daily); he's not about to get out in that mess. :wink: He and I both notice that we have a reduced appetite when we walk/exercise. I suppose we're both boredom eaters (among other things) and just filling that time with E is helpful. I hear the rain coming down now as a matter of fact. And lighting/thunder usually accompany.
    Thanks for the heads-up on the Costco yogurt sale. We're supposed to have a Costco in a nearby town by next spring - I'll be shopping the sales between my two big box stores when that happens.

NOT 100% 6/3-6/5, 6/12
    WI 164.0

HI Sonya
    Thank You for the kind words. I sure do slow down by the 1/2 way mark. I just keep plugging away til I get home.
    RogerToo

Hi All
    If I missed anyone, I apologize, I am hurrying to get done since it is nearly time for me to be off of here.
    Cheers
    RogerToo

• rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody. I thought I would pop in and say hey. I am going to wait until the next challenge to start back, while I try to get myself together. The first month after surgery I was pretty good, almost all green. The last three weeks have been completely off the rail. Recovery hasn't went as well as I had hoped. I went to the doctor for a follow up today. He wanted to keep me out of work till the first of the month. I talked him into Physical Therapy and going back to work next Monday. I start PT tomorrow.

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

eZzyRLPmf0IP

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    I'm so sorry that your rehab hasn't been going well, Roger. Hopefully this extra time will see some positive results. You take care ...
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    6/14 100%

2HyQ.gif
    BMfc3A
  • RogerToo
    Options
    rlshelor wrote: »
    Hey everybody. I thought I would pop in and say hey. I am going to wait until the next challenge to start back, while I try to get myself together. The first month after surgery I was pretty good, almost all green. The last three weeks have been completely off the rail. Recovery hasn't went as well as I had hoped. I went to the doctor for a follow up today. He wanted to keep me out of work till the first of the month. I talked him into Physical Therapy and going back to work next Monday. I start PT tomorrow.

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

eZzyRLPmf0IP

Hi Roger
    Good Luck, the right physical therapist can work wonders. I hope it all goes well
    RogerToo
  • Trixie258
    Options
    [/quote]

I dearly LOVE DQ and sincerely thankful that there is not one anywhere remotely close to me. LOL!

So, how long will you be traveling, Trixie?

[/quote]

We're doing a 12 day trip. I've been thinking a lot about what my eating will be while away. I'm sure I'll be off plan but am still focused on staying within my calorie's. We'll so how it goes.

• Trixie258
    Options
    6/11-13 NOT 100%
    WI 156.8 (-0.4)

Hi Everyone,

Kim
    Kim..that's great will power. I could only hope that I could do the same. Congrat's!
  • Trixie258
    Options
    rlshelor wrote: »

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

eZzyRLPmf0IP
    Roger..so good to hear from you. Sorry your down time has been tough. Wishing you much success with PT.

• RogerToo
    Options
    06/15/2015 100%

Hi All
    I went out walking again this morning, Rerun of yesterdays walk, same distance and time. It was somewhat cooler @ 67 degrees when I left and 68 degrees when I returned home. I picked up my Large Black Coffee at McDonalds. Still way humid and even at 68 degrees I was perspiring.

I also picked and ate a few Nice ripe & sweet wild Blackberries along the way. Not as big as the ones in the produce store but so much better taste, sweet & juicy.

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo
    6/11-13 NOT 100%
    WI 156.8 (-0.4)

Hi Everyone,

Kim

Hi Kim
    I was curious so I looked up their locations in NJ. There is one sort of near me in a large Mall. That would explain why I never saw one :) I do not do Malls except under very rare circumstances. I did have to take my Brothers Ipod to the Apple store and the nearest was in a Mall, Yuck.

Congratulations on spreading it out over three days. I doubt I could have done that.

Cheers
    RogerToo