Daily Check-In (Week 6 June 8th through June 14th)

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Week 6 Day 1 Check-In!

Proud of myself today, I very rarely make it to the gym on Monday's ( Monday's are hard enough to get out of bed am I right? lol) But I did it, I did about 2 miles on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the stairmaster and a little bit of ab work too. I was at 5k steps before 7 am !!!

Hope you all kick butt this week!

Replies

• mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Week 6, Day 1

I pre-tracked most of my food for today and I am going to try to stick to that. I plan to focus on drinking lots of water. I also did my mini - workout this morning (Limited in what i can do for at least a week because of an ankle injury).
  • mrslrichardson
    mrslrichardson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I took two weeks off from logging. I gained 5 lbs but I am back on track!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 6 Day 2 Check-In!

I did 2 miles on the treadmill in addition to Back/Shoulders/Chest and a little bit of Abs this morning :)
    I was ecstatic to see that I have finally made it to my next mini-weightloss goal! (I break it down into 5lb increments :)
    **I did 13,438 steps yesterday and drank 109.4 oz's of water!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 6 Day 3 check-In!
    I did 2 miles on treadmill along with Legs and abs today!

**14,144 steps yesterday and 101.4Ozs of water!
  • DDWS128
    DDWS128 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am on my vacation but am trying to stay focused. I only missed tracking one day. Blew it with Mexican yesterday. Too many drinks. On the upside, taking long walks on the beach and if I am not carrying something heavy, I have vowed to only use the stairs to go to and from our sixth floor condo. Go me.
  • heatherc369
    Options
    DDWS128 wrote: »
    I am on my vacation but am trying to stay focused. I only missed tracking one day. Blew it with Mexican yesterday. Too many drinks. On the upside, taking long walks on the beach and if I am not carrying something heavy, I have vowed to only use the stairs to go to and from our sixth floor condo. Go me.
    Get it girl! That's dedication!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 6 Day 4 Check-In!!!!
    I did 2 miles on the treadmill in addition to Arm day and some abs :)

**13,377 Steps yesterday and 84.5 oz's of water
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 6 Day 5 Check-In!
    Well I was so excited and proud that I was going to work out 5 day this week, but apparently I slept right through my alarm this morning and didn't wake up until 5:30am :( So no gym today for me ugh that means I will more than likely not reach my step goal for the day

**I got in 11,911 steps and 101.4 oz's of water yesterday!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Week 6 Day 6 Check-in! ( Didnt get a chance to check in Saturday)
    I went on a 3 mile Walk in the morning and then a 4 mile hike with the fam in the afternoon, over 15k steps in!
  • ronellaFit
    ronellaFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am inspired by you guys. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.