new to keto

Options
mytworeason
mytworeason Posts: 5 Member
Hi! My name is Christina, and I am in my second week of keto..(absolutely LOVING it!!)
I'm basically just looking for more support, and more people I can support as well.
Please feel free to add me !
Thank you, Christina

Replies

• AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm week 6 into keto :)
  • _Virgo_
    _Virgo_ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm week 3 into it. :)
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!!
  • mytworeason
    Options
    Thank you so much !
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you a friend request. I haven't been logging food lately, but am at very low (<10 most days) carb levels. Good luck to you!
  • mytworeason
    Options
    Accepted, thank you so much !!
  • JustMe2C
    JustMe2C Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, Christina! I sent you a friend request as well. Welcome to the group. :)
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hey there sweetie. I sent you a friends request too. Enjoy the group - its a great community thats full of advice & support.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Third week here, you and anyone else is welcome to add me
  • sass_hole
    sass_hole Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in week two, as well! Sent you a request.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all. I have been in a state of ketosis for 8 months but could have been 10 months. For the first two months I was not willing to give the love of my life, CARBS. At my age I had wrecked my health because somewhere along the way I had become intolerant of carbs so I had to go cold turkey off carbs to break free. It was a hellish two weeks but it worked out well.

Best of luck to all. I think doing reading and research it took me about 4 months to know what to do as well of why to do it. You are on the right path based on my experience. Some will support you and some will not. In the end we either do this for ourselves/family or at least that was my personal experience.