Do dream calories count?

Options
cbrestensky
cbrestensky Posts: 38 Member
edited June 2015 in Social Groups
I was dreaming about fried zucchini and garlic bread with cheese last night. I guess as long as I keep it in my dreams, I don't have to log it. That is, unless I start sleep walking!

Replies

• BevSmith0142
    BevSmith0142 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! I'm afraid my dreams seem to have copious amounts of cream and chocolate in them. ;)
  • GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Lol, I think you are safe! I once dreamt I ate a big white marshmellow and woke up and my pillow was gone, hahahaha, just kidding. The best calories are those that we dream about nothing goes to our hips that way. I'm also always super hot in my dreams, lol.
  • yavonne67
    yavonne67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I must confess -- I have gotten up in the middle of the night, walked all the way to the kitchen, and poured /eaten and small handful of chocolate mini-morsels. Worse... i have done it more than once. More than twice...... :o
  • BevSmith0142
    BevSmith0142 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good for you - you confessed and that's not easy. We've all been there and done that. Now you are aware of what you are doing - it's time to reflect on why? Are you stressed, anxious, worried, angry, etc.? Next, place a couple of healthy snacks around so that when this happens again you have something healthy to snack on and ditch the chocolate morsels too. ;)
  • melbabe75
    melbabe75 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good advice
  • HELL0_MARLA_HOOCH
    HELL0_MARLA_HOOCH Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yavonne67 wrote: »
    I must confess -- I have gotten up in the middle of the night, walked all the way to the kitchen, and poured /eaten and small handful of chocolate mini-morsels. Worse... i have done it more than once. More than twice...... :o

Sounds like you're taking ambien. I once knew someone who got up in the middle of the night and cooked a full course meal and then went back to bed without eating it. She had no recollection of doing it, and only found out because the meal was still sitting on her table. She then began to understand why she was gaining so much weight :D Needless to say she got off the ambien very quickly.
  • CaitlynnCarson
    CaitlynnCarson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    GinetteMac wrote: »
    Lol, I think you are safe! I once dreamt I ate a big white marshmellow and woke up and my pillow was gone, hahahaha, just kidding. The best calories are those that we dream about nothing goes to our hips that way. I'm also always super hot in my dreams, lol.

OMG ME TOO!!! Im always super skinny and sexy in my dreams. I once went to a chocolate fountain with Antonio Benderez and Chris Pratt and seductively ate chocolate covered chocolate in front of them lmao!!! DREAMS ROCK!
  • CaitlynnCarson
    Options
    Good for you - you confessed and that's not easy. We've all been there and done that. Now you are aware of what you are doing - it's time to reflect on why? Are you stressed, anxious, worried, angry, etc.? Next, place a couple of healthy snacks around so that when this happens again you have something healthy to snack on and ditch the chocolate morsels too. ;)

Id say she's just hungry LMAO
  • GinetteMac
    Options

Id say she's just hungry LMAO
    You are too funny Caitlyn! Well i've had a bad 20 minutes, actually a bad whole day at this point, so it happens!
  • CaitlynnCarson
    Options
    A bad day? BAD GIRL! lol whats the matter? Did you eat a child?
  • GinetteMac
    Options
    Lol not a child but looks like a watermelon or basketball on a bad day, lol.