Sensational Summer Exercise Challenge, Mon Jun 8 to Aug 16 (70 days) - Join Anytime

Options

Replies

• mrs17alvarez
    mrs17alvarez Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Little late posting today - busy day at work! Hoping to get a little more exercise in tonight so I'll just post yesterday's numbers for now.

6/15 - 68

Sue & Flo - you guys floor me with your exercise minutes, great job!!!

Roger - thanks for the welcome and sending you speedy healing vibes. Definitely listen to your body though and just do what you can at this point.

Amanda
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    90 minutes 06/16

Thanks Amanda :). Flo is giving me a huge challenge to catch her lol.

Hope you guys are doing good :). Trying to get some before and after pics posted but can't figure out how that works sigh...

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Amanda.

Sue ... ;)

I'm feeling so much better walking and moving. It is amazing if you knew me before, I tell ya. I just hope my knees hold up. LOL!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    suegen1 wrote: »
    90 minutes 06/16

Trying to get some before and after pics posted but can't figure out how that works sigh...

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif

If you have the pics on your computer, Sue, you can post them here.

Just above the reply box, look for the letter (image) icon. You will see the smilie icon, then chain (URL) icon, and next to that, the letter (image) icon. Click the dropdown arrow and then click browse. Find the folder where your pics are on your computer and open or insert or whatever the prompt tells you. It will automatically post in the reply box.

• dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    06/12 90 min.

Sorry that I didn't post last night.....anyways....I spoke of a goal two days ago. When I started this journey I didn't just set myself a main goal to where I want to go but also in between goals to keep my motivation up. One of those I hit yesterday morning and it feels wonderful. I went below the 200 lbs. mark!!!! To see the 1 in front of my weight made me do the happy dance lol as I honestly can't remember when I was there before (my last remembrance on this was about a year after my son was born which was about 10 years ago. This gives me the motivation to push even harder. It's reachable to loose the last 50 lbs. (before I was almost at 100 lbs. to loose)...anyways just wanted to share that with you guys :).
    i know i'm late to the "party" but wanted to say CONGRATS Sue :) that's huge! are you doing anything special for hitting your "mini" goal? :)

~kel
  • dia_shewolf
    Options
    rlshelor wrote: »
    I know I am behind. First off I want to welcome Flo, Kel , Kimberly and Amanda to the challenge.

I went back to the doctor today for a follow up. I am going to start Physical Therapy tomorrow. I am going to start doing some stretching and strengthing at home. I will also do some walking on the treadmill. I did some stretching and leg exercises on Friday along with 15 minutes on the treadmill at a very slow 1.5 MPH. That’s about all I am capable of right now. I tried to go faster but it was a little painful so I decided to hold back.

6/12
    15 Mins Stretches/Legs
    15 Mins Treadmill

Thanks Roger and be careful as you start building back up. i've made those mistakes in the past and it just took longer to get where i wanted to go because i'm so patient :sunglasses:

Congrats to everyone so far hitting their daily goals :)

so far on target for me :) sat was under on steps but i made up the difference already :)

~kel

MFP - Any shorties out there?

weight.png
    exercise.png
    2qvv66r.jpgvn2jvb.jpg
    1416528000_15_1_USD_3_default.png

• suegen1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    06/12 90 min.

Sorry that I didn't post last night.....anyways....I spoke of a goal two days ago. When I started this journey I didn't just set myself a main goal to where I want to go but also in between goals to keep my motivation up. One of those I hit yesterday morning and it feels wonderful. I went below the 200 lbs. mark!!!! To see the 1 in front of my weight made me do the happy dance lol as I honestly can't remember when I was there before (my last remembrance on this was about a year after my son was born which was about 10 years ago. This gives me the motivation to push even harder. It's reachable to loose the last 50 lbs. (before I was almost at 100 lbs. to loose)...anyways just wanted to share that with you guys :).
    i know i'm late to the "party" but wanted to say CONGRATS Sue :) that's huge! are you doing anything special for hitting your "mini" goal? :)

~kel
    To be honest not as of yet lol. But I think I will figure something out :).

90 minutes 06/16

Trying to get some before and after pics posted but can't figure out how that works sigh...

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif

If you have the pics on your computer, Sue, you can post them here.

Just above the reply box, look for the letter (image) icon. You will see the smilie icon, then chain (URL) icon, and next to that, the letter (image) icon. Click the dropdown arrow and then click browse. Find the folder where your pics are on your computer and open or insert or whatever the prompt tells you. It will automatically post in the reply box.

I finally saw the area where to post them and now I know I am just blind haha. I was under the impression I have to manually post the link lol....good lordy lol...well here they are :)...the first fruits of my labor.

This was me when I started in January of this year:

u1lvnlqb2td0.jpg

This is me now taken yesterday (yes, I have a very umm concentrated look on my face lol...me and selfies are not really getting along yet lol)

mjyk18tjdpgq.jpg.

I still have ways to go but I am on track and I know it's reachable!. Have a great day everybody and thanks for all the support. Means so much!!

s.gifu.gife.gif

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Hi, kel!

Amazing change, Sue. Your face and arms are dramatically thinner. You look great, hon!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    130 minutes 6/17

nxfs0gjifh4h.gifdaz7u6bv93by.gif

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • suegen1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thanks Flo :). Couldn't even believe it until I saw it...the first pic brought back the memories on how depressed I was...but that time is GONE!!!! Pushing myself even harder....my birthday is in 1 month and 13 days.....lets see what I can accomplish till then :)!!

Wooohooo Flo....over the first 1000 minutes...you go girl!!!! Dang got some catching up to do lol...be back alter after my exercise :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I know just how you feel. I no longer wake up every day dreading the day knowing how I will feel in just a few short hours thinking about how fat I am and depressed and dwelling on myself ... SO selfish ... every single hour of every single day.

I am very thankful for this journey and as we all know, it's not easy.

I hope by the time of your birthday I get to see an even more slimmer you and I'm sure I will. :):)
  • mrs17alvarez
    Options
    6/16 - 67 minutes
    6/17 - 64 minutes

Sue - wow, what a transformation! You look fantastic!

Flo - I love your enthusiasm and dang, you're killing those exercise minutes!!

Kel - I don't think I "met" you yet, so hi! :-)

Boy today it sure wasn't easy to get my 13k steps in. I did a shorter early morning workout - just a mile with Leslie & then some light yoga so I started off the day with a lot less steps than usual. I took a walk at lunch & chased the little one around in the backyard this evening to make up the difference, but I felt liIe I was really working for those steps. Phew!

Hope you all have a nice evening!
    Amanda
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    6/16 - 67 minutes
    6/17 - 64 minutes

Sue - wow, what a transformation! You look fantastic!

Flo - I love your enthusiasm and dang, you're killing those exercise minutes!!

Boy today it sure wasn't easy to get my 13k steps in. I did a shorter early morning workout - just a mile with Leslie & then some light yoga so I started off the day with a lot less steps than usual. I took a walk at lunch & chased the little one around in the backyard this evening to make up the difference, but I felt liIe I was really working for those steps. Phew!

Hope you all have a nice evening!
    Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I think I might have underestimated what I could do. Next time I'll set my goal higher.

Good job on getting your steps in. I hope your Thursday is goes well!

Raining here and so gloomy, but cannot complain especially in light of the fact so many others have had horrible weather and damages.

I guess I'll break out Leslie today and see if I can possibly keep up just a little bit. :)

Have a great day everyone!

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    105 minutes 6/18

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mrs17alvarez
    Options
    6/18 - 75 minutes

Rainy day here today, but my lawn & garden are ecstatic over it. :-) And that should mean some lawn mowing for me in the next couple of days. Not a thrilling chore but it's definitely a good workout so I'll take it.
  • dia_shewolf
    Options

Amanda

Hi Amanda :) i peek in every few days or so to let everyone know i'm still on track lol. work gets a bit crazy but this gang gives me an extra reason to make sure i'm moving each day :)

hi Flo and Sue! you guys are cooking!

still on target here... bad migraine yesterday after working just over 12 hours. thankfully that waited til work was done and i was able to finish getting my steps in... barely but the fitbit buzzed so yay!

have a wonderful friday everyone!! :)

~kel
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Hope you feel better today, Kel.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi
    I created a New Group for Future Challenges specifically.
    I hope This works for You
    Roger
    Here are other Groups I created.
    NutriSystem Food Reviews
    Nutrisystem Users Challenges

More Coming Soon
    Forum Guidelines and Rules
    Flagged Content, Reported Posts, & Warning Points
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    105 minutes 6/19

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • suegen1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi everybody :),
    I know just how you feel. I no longer wake up every day dreading the day knowing how I will feel in just a few short hours thinking about how fat I am and depressed and dwelling on myself ... SO selfish ... every single hour of every single day.

I am very thankful for this journey and as we all know, it's not easy.

I hope by the time of your birthday I get to see an even more slimmer you and I'm sure I will. :):)

When I read your first paragraph mhm...that was me ....and I am very thankful even though it is very hard but I am thankful that I can experience this change in me. Others notice it as well and I love it :). I am hoping that at the time of my birthday I will be quite a bit lighter again....time will tell...and yes I worked out during the past days ......posting in a moment :)

Thanks all for the positive comments on my pictures ...I have to admit this was a HUGE step for me as pictures have been evil for me for the longest time. I hate them because I simply thought I don't look good....silly I know but my self esteem was very low especially during these past couple years. I am working on that...and I think I am on the right track.....one step at a time :).

Anyways....I worked out even though I can't seem to catch Ms. Flo lol....well we are not that far in yet soo I still have a chance haha

06/17 100 minutes
    06/18 75 minutes
    06/19 90 minutes

This weekend will be busy and filled with lots of movement :).

I hope everybody is doing well!!

exercise.png

s.gifu.gife.gif