Weigh In - Week 4 - June 17th

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey all,

It's Wednesday again, time to weigh in!

It's week 4 now so time to check if you've met your 4 week goal too. Managed to beat mine by 2 lbs, but then I've set mine to fairly small goals since I prefer it like that. Got a few others that have already met their goals too, and hopefully more will meet them this week

If you feel like you need to re-evaluate your goals (if you think yours may be too ambitious / not ambitous enough) then feel free to message me or add it to your weigh in and I'll update the sheet

I'll also be clearing out the sheet soon to hide columns of people that don't seem to be active in the challenge any more, so don't worry if the list gets smaller. The names will just be hidden so if people return to the challenge then the data for them so far will still be there

Thinking about posting on the message boards this week too for people that want to join for the next 8 weeks but not sure if I will yet, feel free to give any opinions of if you think that'd be good or not

Been a good week for me I think, got a decent loss and been really enjoying my time at the gym. Home to visit parents while my Nan comes to stay for 11 days starting on Saturday so likely I'll have a fairly bad week or so since we'll probably be eating out a lot. Won't be able to go to the gym either since the nearest one to my parents place is too far to walk and pretty expensive anyway. Got some dumbbells at their house though so hopefully I'll manage to create a decent routine to do and stick to it each morning!

Hope you've all managed to eat well this week, and if not I hope you enjoyed whatever you had haha

-Jamie

Replies

• bestmeicanbe1
    bestmeicanbe1 Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    145.6 lbs
    I met and passed the first two goals. I think I have to change my final goal.
    I'd be cool with adding more people for the next 8 weeks. The more people we can help and motivate the better (:
    Make the best of it at your parents. Make the best decisions you can on your food and if you go over your calories some days just enjoy it. You could do videos from online if you have Internet there. And if not you can make up for it when you get back home! Have a good time with your family! (:
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    keep me at the same weight, Jamie.
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    156.8 currently on vacation so I expected a gain, I'll be back at it Sunday
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm at 149.6 lbs now so I've met my goal for week 4. Things are going well, but I'll keep my 8 and 12 week goals unchanged. If I meet them I'll be pleased as punch!

Great going Brandi!
  • SWeETCaRoLiNe115
    SWeETCaRoLiNe115 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Caroline.187,,,still same ,
  • VioletLemon
    VioletLemon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    down only 1-337 but I did eat alot of the wrong foods this past week!
    Good job everyone!!
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    218.4. I'm up from goal it's been a crazy stressful few weeks but everything seems to be settling. Jamie if you change my goals so goal 1 is now 2 and 2 is goal 3. Thanks

Well done to those who met and surpassed the first goal way to go
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    205. Been upping the vegetable and fruit intake it's really helped get me through my plateau! I'd like to modify three month goal to 199. Was 202 before but I think I'm on track to make it under 200 by the end of this
  • Singularity84
    Singularity84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    CW: 313.8
    Made my goal (just barely!) :)
  • nutellew
    nutellew Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    CW:138

Goal Change (Thank you Jamie!!)
    GW2:134
    GW3:130
  • cands86
    cands86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    184 today

Going to have to rejiggle my goals as i am only now back at my starting weight lol

Thank you!
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.4 lbs
    Missed my first goal by .6 lbs but since my first goal was to lose 12 lbs, I would say I'm right on track.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    255. Hit my goal :)
  • whelehan1
    whelehan1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    152.2 missed it by 2.2 lbs
  • rmcloughlin22
    rmcloughlin22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    198 lbs, that's -2 for this week! Goal #1 is done and goodbye 200s!!
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options

Hoo-Raaayyyy!

• runningsahm
    runningsahm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Welcome to One-derland!
  • runningsahm
    runningsahm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    169.6 Gained 0.8lbs this week =( Missed my goal by 3.6 pounds, but I'm leaving the rest the same. Have to be ambitious! If I could control my cravings, I'd be doing pretty well. Working out is now part of my daily routine again, so I'm feeling great even if the scale isn't cooperating!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,226 Member
    Options
    179 so missed my 4 week target by 1 lb. :neutral: On the plus side, I have lost 0.5" off both hips and waist :smiley:
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options