Week 2 Discussion: Exercise

Options
therationalpi
therationalpi Posts: 20 Member
The Week 2 update by NisforNightOwl is up, and the discussion question for the week is "How often do you exercise and what type of work do you do? How do you make exercising fun?"

Weigh in with your thoughts, and don't forget to check in on the spreadsheet!

Replies

• Vkenton
    Vkenton Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm just started the C25K today, and I think it's gonna do a lot to make me sit at the computer less and start focusing on adapting that to my new life style. I may do the 200situp challenge on my off days of the walking/jogging, but if anyone's got tips I'm all ears.
  • veroden
    veroden Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do DDP yoga , 3-4 times a week. Sometimes 5! I try to take walks on the days I don't do my DDP yoga. Walking is super fun, since my husband comes with me and we can bring the dogs. We try to find new places to walk to change up the scenery a bit.
  • TheNamelessOnesWife
    TheNamelessOnesWife Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I finished C25k earlier this year and am working on doing my runs 3x/week. Running is a lot of fun and for my mental health it is phenomenal! Once I feel more set, a month or so, I will think about if I want to increase that to a 10k training. Also started DDP yoga, but I'm still super noob at it, first week at it.
  • narrayya
    narrayya Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do c25k three times a week (just finished week 3), and have a youtube playlist for dance fitness that I do twice a week. I'm much better at getting workouts in on weekdays because I'm a creature of habit and I just work it into my 'schedule'. I rest on Saturdays and Sundays. I recently started weaving in a workout from darebee.com as well on running days, since I don't have a gym membership yet.