3. hold the plank
4. stand tall and reach over
5. squats
6. situps
7. pressups
8. run up and down stairs
9. shadow boxing
10. heel to toes

It doesn't matter how many you can do start today for everyday this week . :)

Replies

• JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I am in. oh what are pressups?
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I wish I could join in. I just had dental work done so no exercise for me for a few days. As is I know mfp wont like my diary for today. I think I will be lucky to hit 500 calories. Not that I don't want to eat more that I cant :neutral:
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Goals
    1.lose some weight!
    2. Log 100%
    3. Work on bad mindless eating habits
    4. Gently renter the world of running

Progress report
    Good checkup from cardiologist today... Gold stars for my activity... She mentioned my weight gain but was not concerned.... Decreased my medication!!!! Goal!!

Jogged in the hot summer evening tonight... Oh, I hope I can become a runner again... ( bone spur and Achilles tendon chronic problem) but hey! One day at a time.... I am grateful for my health and the opportunity to work out outside as much as I can.... Onward!
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Goals this week
    1) exercised 5x
    2) logged in everyday
    3)stayed within calorie count
    4) drank water 8 - 10z a day
    5) stayed positive

It has been a pretty good week so far! :)
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I got 4 exercise sessions in this week, Stayed within calorie count except for Tuesday I added calories as I wasn't feeling well and added more protein. Weight was down the next day. Maybe I needed it.
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Walked- jogged in a light rain with college daughter which was cool in itself but so far no bad aches and pains..... Working on only eating mindfully..... Gotta get back to logging better....
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    LOL barb for walking and jogging with your college age daughter. Good for you!

I made it to the gym for the 2nd time this week. (I miss going every day.) I've just been dealing with a whole lot of back pain.