Almost there!

Options
edgor67
edgor67 Posts: 6 Member
My scale said I was at 193 lbs this morning. I'm not gonna call it until that weight is more consistant. That puts me within 3lbs of - 50lbs. We'll see. Staying positive and moving forward. I anticipate the NS Food would have put me at my goal sooner. The NS program with civilian food works but a little slower. It's all good when we get UN-FAT! ed

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    It's all good when we get UN-FAT! ed

Amen!!!!

Congratulations on the almost 50 pounds!!!!!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    edgor67 wrote: »
    My scale said I was at 193 lbs this morning. I'm not gonna call it until that weight is more consistant. That puts me within 3lbs of - 50lbs. We'll see. Staying positive and moving forward. I anticipate the NS Food would have put me at my goal sooner. The NS program with civilian food works but a little slower. It's all good when we get UN-FAT! ed
    That's awesome!!!!!

• edgor67
    edgor67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This morning I was at 193lbs. 2 labs away from my goal of - 50lbs. I am chinging up the food consumption to shock the body out of this plateau. I think I can do this on civilian food without going to the NS food. It's 3 flippin lbs! 45lbs was easy compared to this. Your thoughts everyone?
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    This morning I was at 193lbs. 2 labs away from my goal of - 50lbs. I am chinging up the food consumption to shock the body out of this plateau. I think I can do this on civilian food without going to the NS food. It's 3 flippin lbs! 45lbs was easy compared to this. Your thoughts everyone?
    You can do this....no question about it!!!!!

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options

WHOO HOO, congratulations, edgor!! You will do it!!

• RoCla
    RoCla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great work! There are so many resources for protein shakes and so on that can help you to replicate fast 5. Pay a little visit to your local health food store. If it is a good one, they will have some great suggestions. Regardless - you've got this.